All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2012/06/06/transformers-the-ride-3d-even-impresses-disney-rivals/

There’s plenty more Transformer action to come with a major new video game release, “Transformers: Fall of Cybertron,” due in August and another Bay movie in the works. (The director, by the way, says that the fourth film will include some redesign of the robots and an entirely new cast. He also said it will be his last and set the franchise up “for the next guy.”)

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=61089

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
*crosses fingers for Unicron*

Never liked Bayformers besides the first one (which was also mediocre at best), but if you're gonna finish..........finish with the baddest Transformer in the history of the franchise

I hope the "next guy" makes a good movie.

If I was "the next guy," I'd ignore whatever plot lead-in that Michael Bay gives me in this movie and just reboot the movie franchise with something better :)

Banned
*crosses fingers for Unicron*

Never liked Bayformers besides the first one (which was also mediocre at best), but if you're gonna finish..........finish with the baddest Transformer in the history of the franchise

If I was "the next guy," I'd ignore whatever plot lead-in that Michael Bay gives me in this movie and just reboot the movie franchise with something better :)

Agreed. Just reboot it and get some one to design the Transformers that isn't a complete moron. Also.. The transformers are not just glorified robots. Bay treated them like they were secondary to everything else. Get some one that can grasp that they are LIVING beings.

Read my smart post
I loved Michael Bay's Transformers movies. I love the epic scope, story and action, I think Shia Labeouf and Megan Fox are both great actors and they played interesting characters (I didn't like the girl in the third one). I've never understood the hate people on the internet give the movies, but then again, this is the internet and people complain about everything, so i've learned not to take them seriously

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I loved Michael Bay's Transformers movies. I love the epic scope, story and action, I think Shia Labeouf and Megan Fox are both great actors and they played interesting characters (I didn't like the girl in the third one). I've never understood the hate people on the internet give the movies, but then again, this is the internet and people complain about everything, so i've learned not to take them seriously

I think it's more about perspective. I liked them a lot, that I actually bought the movies in DVD/BD format.

Banned

Action yes. Those movies had lots of action. A lot of it was done with EXTREME close ups... So it was hard to see but action yes.

Story? What story? The first movie was about a pair of glasses. The 2nd movie was just a jumble of a mess. The 3rd movie was about a predictable OMG HE TURNED EVIL event. The bayformers movies really don't have story. They are about explosions.

Yeah I mean how dare people not like these movies right? I mean you like them so you should be taken very seriously. But hey those icky evil dudes that don't like them are just to not be taken seriously.. SERIOUSLY? HAHAH :anime::sly:

It's so easy when you're evil

While some of it comes down to personal opinion, people have many valid complaints about these movies.

It could be the awful writing, screenplay and direction, the blatant racism and racial stereotypes prevalent in characters such as Skids and Mudflap (I don't even want to remember their names, but damnit I do), the piss-poor acting and juvenile humor (dogs fucking and Sam's mom talking to him about masturbation? Bumblebee 'peeing' on an agent? Oh my sides). Or maybe it's the fact that the Transformers themselves are often jumbled messes of metal, pistons and weapons, which become indistinguishable and chaotic during the shaky-cam action scenes, or how the movies seem to be more concerned with the frankly unlikeable human cast than the actual Transformers, amongst other things.

Of course, you could be being sarcastic, in which case disregard the above.

I really don't want to see Bay make more millions off of this franchise and send the world's collective I.Q. spiraling down another few precious notches.

Everywhere You Go
Didn't Michael Bay say that the third film was his last one? Did he change his mind? Anyway, I'm looking forward to the fourth one!:D