Why yes, I do know everything
Since the other Ben 10 thread hasn't been posted in since 2010, I decided that making a new one is better than bumping. So here's the new thread to discuss Ben 10 =)

I admit, I haven't been keeping up with it for several months, so I'm just going to start at the part in Ultimate Alien right after the whole "Kevin turns into a monster again" thing.

So yeah, discussion time!

Lurker
I don't know what happened whoever is writing the current season has no idea what they are doing. Ultimate Alien is ok but the characters and episodic plots are pretty horrible now. I personally feel that they show has been dropping in quality since the first season of Alien Force ending and they tried to change ben's personality.

I don't know what happened whoever is writing the current season has no idea what they are doing. Ultimate Alien is ok but the characters and episodic plots are pretty horrible now. I personally feel that they show has been dropping in quality since the first season of Alien Force ending and they tried to change ben's personality.
This plus he has like 63 aliens now YET ALL WE SEE ARE HUMGOSAUR BIG CHILL AND SPIDERMONKEY EVERY FUCKING EPISODE!!! The writers even said he scans aliens off screen and in between scenes so he has more aliens than we've seen he just hasn't used them yet. That's just lazy writing! If you want to make a new alien premiere it in an episode! Don't just say he has it now and have it pop up at random like he's been doing. I remember one episode he turned into a alien off screen nobodies seen before, didn't even say the name and apparently he's had it for a while just never used it. Plus the ultimate forms were a horrible idea they only made like 6 yet they only use 3

So, I saw a commercial for the new dvd and Heatblast is back. I'm guessing that Ben doesn't actually use Heatblast more than 1 or 2 times? X__X;;

So, I saw a commercial for the new dvd and Heatblast is back. I'm guessing that Ben doesn't actually use Heatblast more than 1 or 2 times? X__X;;

HE USED IT ONCE!!!

You know what the worst part of this is? They guy in charge of all the teenage Ben shows, he was also behind the JL cartoons. How do you make such a good show out of the most convoluted multiverse ever. Yet **** up a show that only had like 3 seasons before hand?!

One time? =/ That's so lame. I definitely agree with your sentiments, HM. I'm so tired of the Humongosaur/Spidermonky/Big Chill (even though I actually like BC) spam. I dunno, I just wish he'd use some more strategy with his alien choices, instead of just reverting to "Ispammystrongguy" attitude that he had back in the original series with Four-Arms. Would love to see some more Echo Echo, Ampfibian, Lodestar and Rath... Or just some new aliens in general.

Didn't know that the current heads were the guys who did JL. Man, I lost a little bit of respect for them for not using their brains more when making fight scenes in this series =/

They should have continued with Ben's years before AF and UA ,but most importantly kept Man of Action in their series. Without them ,the series is just a fail.

This plus he has like 63 aliens now YET ALL WE SEE ARE HUMGOSAUR BIG CHILL AND SPIDERMONKEY EVERY FUCKING EPISODE!!! The writers even said he scans aliens off screen and in between scenes so he has more aliens than we've seen he just hasn't used them yet. That's just lazy writing! If you want to make a new alien premiere it in an episode! Don't just say he has it now and have it pop up at random like he's been doing. I remember one episode he turned into a alien off screen nobodies seen before, didn't even say the name and apparently he's had it for a while just never used it. Plus the ultimate forms were a horrible idea they only made like 6 yet they only use 3

Now I don't want to see the series ever again lol. Sure things can happen between episodes, but to keep the main dynamic of the frickin' series off of screen seems lame. It'd be like Ash catching the entire Pokedex yet we only see 6 of them or Power Rangers getting random powers for no good reason and acting like they have fought forever. While the first series had a problem with this , they have improved this problem with having the characters being martial artists in their own right before.

Ben 10 AF and UA makes as much sense as Z. Now they are not only 25% alien from their grandmother, but the entire world is littered with half-blood aliens and NO ONE HAS CAUGHT ONTO THEM BEING SO? How is Kevin now good , why is he now normal looking again ? Why is Vilgax alive? Why is Grandpa Max not dead? Why doesn't Ben just go on a rampage and kill every single of his foes without mercy? Why don't the villains kill Ben and his friends while they are asleep? Are they somehow sleeping as well or are they frozen in stasis? Why can't Gwen use her magic powers instead of glowy Pink Lantern and why is she even in love with the asshole who tried to kill her cousin on several occasions? And speaking of him, why isn't he driven insane like most of his species and how can he ever be normal? IS it because he's partially human?

And why aren't the half blooded aliens far more involved in the show because isn't that what the series was about at first?

This show is a disgrace to the original and to all Tokusatsu and anime and it shouldn't be this horrible. I hope Man of Action scraps AF and UA and does a better job.

^They actually addressed all the Kevin being human again but I missed it and Gwen has started using small amounts of magic again but...it's not the same. And Kevin did go crazy again but he got better. I'm assuming some of those other questions were jokes.

To WC: But Rath and Echo echo are like the fourth most spamed. lol But like I said about the new aliens we have so many now that haven't seen the light of day in so long. What happen to Amphibian or NRG?! They were the whole plot of Ultimate Alien in it's first season! Plus he's had so many older aliens that he just hasn't used since the time jump. Yeah some of them were still locked until Ben 10,000 Returns but even then there was no point in unlocking them cause he hasn't used them! And there are a few new aliens already confirmed. Look up Eatle and Jurry Rig. I think there's two more.

Another problem! What the hell is Ultimate Big Chill?! Fire ice?! What is that?! I never understood it!

Last edited:
^They actually addressed all the Kevin stuff but I missed it.
Another problem! What the hell is Ultimate Big Chill?! Fire ice?! What is that?! I never understood it!

Ah.... :redface2:

I find the Ultimate transformations pointless. How can there be versions of aliens that contradict their names/ their core abilities... it's like a perverted/retarded version of Digimon and Pokemon. Don't even remember when anything from those franchises pulled a McGavin and could transform into utterly convenient forms which makes me wonder why he never never did it before? With that said ,the show just seems like a fanfiction some 5 year old written or a man high on weed wrote because it makes no sense.

It makes shows like Adventure Time and Gumball look like masterpieces.