HEROW
Upon my arrival here in California, I noticed this trailer on TV and it seems to be interesting...

New series on FOX.

From Wiki:

The show begins in the year 2149, a time when all life on planet Earth is threatened with extinction (suggested in trailers to be due to dwindling worldwide air quality and overpopulation). In an effort to save the human race, scientists develop a time machine allowing people to travel 85 million years back in time to prehistoric Earth. The Shannon family (father Jim, his wife Elisabeth, and their three children Josh, Maddy and Zoe) join the tenth pilgrimage of settlers to Terra Nova, the first human colony on the other side of the temporal doorway. However, they are unaware that the colony is in the middle of a group of carnivorous dinosaurs

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6aNEIZwPFc"]TERRA NOVA - First Look Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

I've been looking forward to it ever since they announced it. I love sci-fi but I love history too. So this is an awesome mix. plus Spielberg is attached.

Jurassic Park - The TV Series... that's the kind of vibe i get from this show...

Throwing Some Justice!
Just saw a TV spot for it. I might catch the premiere tomorrow. Though the CGI dinosaurs look like they were pulled out of a Syfy movie. :laugh: