Some kind of Beast mode
I am loving this show. But let me tell you it is a freakin ***** to find them online. I didn't go far for ep.2, but I still can get a hold of ep.3.

You would think SyFy would have these up on their site by now. Why are they being stingy? lol and God forbid SyFy shows repeats.

HEROW
LOL, episode 3 has been out in torrent form. :sweat: Awesome show yes, can't wait for Summer Glau.

I love the concept of their powers not being very obvious yet still be very ingenious.

Kivat, aren't you glad you saw this thread? This show is pretty awesome. Gary's ability is one of my favorites.

Some kind of Beast mode
Kivat, aren't you glad you saw this thread? This show is pretty awesome. Gary's ability is one of my favorites.

I really am. This show is brilliant..almost like an American Misfits. I love Gary a lot because his actor portrays him so well. Last night I was watching interviews for Alphas and it seems his actor is british..Only God knows how much respect I have for someone who can hide they're accent so incredibly well.

HEROW

Yeah, Gary is shaping up to be like what Dr. Bishop is in Fringe. The socially-challenged yet adorable character.

And yes, I've seen that interview too and was surprised how much class the actor of Gary actually has. :buttrock:

Some kind of Beast mode
And yes, I've seen that interview too and was surprised how much class the actor of Gary actually has. :buttrock:

Which makes him that much greater an actor.

lol I don't watch interviews for anything, I have to really like it for me to snoop around behind the scenes.

Some kind of Beast mode
Gary was great in episode 4. The episode was great in general.

Gary got a girl friend, Gary got a girl friend. :p

Gary's sudden rebellion was a cool twist in development. He was saying the funniest **** also. "You sound like the girl in my voicemail.." LOL

That autistic girl who understands all languages was great. Her actor looks really really familiar. Is it odd I found kinda cute? As the episode went on that is..when she started talking.

Been watching this show online because I could never catch it on TV. Great show, and Gary and Bill are my favorite characters. It would be crazy to see wifi and cellphone signals, but being able to boost your strength (almost) whenever is something I've always dream of.

HEROW
I loved the episode. Gary is shaping up to be my favorite character in the show, and I'm lovin it. Yeah the girl pretty much acted great in the beginning, but when she was finally revealing her true identity to Gary, her acting sorta fell apart. She became a bit predictable by then unlike in the beginning where you really see her as someone who has autism.

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

I love that the show isn't about their powers, its about the people and how they use their abilities. this was something 'Heroes' lost sight of in a HUGE way. I also love that their abilities are subtle and not outlandish.

Gary is awesome, everyone is awesome. long may this show continue.