Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean the one with Ryuga and Alternate Zero, or the Mock Ryuga Survive form version.

Because I was look for the Ryuga Survive form.

U know there's a SIC Ryuga with just Ryuga and DragBlacker, no Alternative Zero or Survive Form parts. It's weird but the packaging is still cool.

HEROW
dkgtk.jpg

wfrm.jpg

Lurker
Gattack looks a hella look better than Kabuto regardless of that picture we'd seen of how weird his head was o_O

Does anyone here have Vol.1 and 2 of the Hero Saga books? I want to know what you guys think of it and whether it is worth buying, because HLJ restocked on them and I'm kind of interested. The images from HJ and the small booklets that came with the 07 Classics re-issues always look amazing.

unless you can read japanese they are pretty much just pretty pictures of SIC figures! So if you got cash to burn I say go for it ! Other wise you can find the entire books online!

I got to say I think its funny I think dark kabuto looks better than regular kabuto! I still aim to get both I just got to save up the cash! Wing form looks good like always, can't wait to get him!

Do any of you have the g3/4 set ?... Is there some trick to keeping the arms & legs from falling off?.. I'm honestly having such an awful time with it I'm wishing I had left it MISB! I've not tried to even take the ?g4? black outfit version out of the package yet I've been so frusterated with the g3 figure ...

Status
Not open for further replies.