Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
Continue on I guess.
I'm looking forward to my SIC Faiz getting here to add with my SIC Blade and Hibiki

Lurker
got all of them for about $40-$55 each thanks to EX :)
Haven't opened them though, tempted, but their packaging is super nice.

Did you get them recently though? Because I asked only a month or two ago, and she said they were 10,000 yen each.

I'll just wait patiently until Bandai decides to re-issue them, as it's not worth paying that much for these 2, especially since they are reported to have weak joints.

Too bad they didn't go on with the Classics re-issue line after 08, none of the S.I.C.s got a re-issue in 2009.

Henshin!!
The only SIC I have is a Loose Complete Ryuga I got off ebay. I really like it. Ive been lookin for a loose Sabaki from the Hibiki 3-pack, but no luck.

In Justice, We Trust!
I remember seeing the Ryuga and Alternative two pack for about 85$ Canadian

Do you think that was a good price for it?

Lurker
Did you get them recently though? Because I asked only a month or two ago, and she said they were 10,000 yen each.

I'll just wait patiently until Bandai decides to re-issue them, as it's not worth paying that much for these 2, especially since they are reported to have weak joints.

Too bad they didn't go on with the Classics re-issue line after 08, none of the S.I.C.s got a re-issue in 2009.

Within the last year for Blade, maybe Hibiki too, not sure. You just have to watch the auctions :) I also just got Faiz for like 3300yen.

Lurker
I don't plan to collect every single Heisei Rider to be honest. I have RX, Shadowmoon, G3 and G4, then my Decade's coming later. I want the Faiz bunch, The Agito on his bike, IXA and Dark Kiva. But I'm not tempted at all to get Kiva or kabuto, so with my Heisei never gonna be completed, I rather not bother and just get the ones that I just like.

Status
Not open for further replies.