Status
Not open for further replies.
ヒビキラッ☆
Hobby Japan 10月發售: [Book]SIC魂大全2011 附有S.IC. Kaemn Rider W Cyclone Cyclone & Kamen Rider W Joker Joker 9,450Yen連稅
1311312884216.jpg

Vol 60: Sky Rider, November release, 4410 yen
1311308960362.jpg

Vol 61: Super-1, December release, 4410 yen
1311309025112.jpg

HEROW
Oh man, they really know how to make Showa Riders look great... Can't say the same about all Heisei Riders though... I guess the lack of exaggerations worked with Skyrider and Super-1.

Holy, two Showa releases back to back. I was fully expecting another year to go by before we actually get to see Super-1.

Lurker
Man the Skyrider belt looks sweet!! I can totally imagine a Skyrider movie done a la The First without the shitty plots and so. And are those CC and JJ exclusives or something? Book? Hopefully Kamen Rider Joker won't be an exclusive. The photo with the stand, hmm maybe we called it right? Anything in the article that mentions a stand?

I'm not 100% sure I'm translating it right, but it says that the photo demonstrating the 'Sailing Jump' is taken with the stand that came with W Cyclone Joker, and that a stand that would allow you to display Sky Rider in said pose would be included with the figure.

The 2 CycloneCyclone/JokerJoker figures are included with the purchase of the book mentioned. I'm assuming it's being sold in the same fashion as the S.I.C. Den-O (Wing Form), in which case, HLJ would probably be taking pre-orders for it.

Lurker
OMFGWTFBBQ!11 FUUTOOOO KUN!?

Though it does looks scary, now this is what SIC are about isn't it? :D

I'm not 100% sure I'm translating it right, but it says that the photo demonstrating the 'Sailing Jump' is taken with the stand that came with W Cyclone Joker, and that a stand that would allow you to display Sky Rider in said pose would be included with the figure.

The 2 CycloneCyclone/JokerJoker figures are included with the purchase of the book mentioned. I'm assuming it's being sold in the same fashion as the S.I.C. Den-O (Wing Form), in which case, HLJ would probably be taking pre-orders for it.
Ah I see. Our guesses were correct it seems? I never liked CC and JJ. Prefer Joker more.

sky rider looks sweet i know nothing about him though other than he dies in about 5 seconds in decade :S

Status
Not open for further replies.