Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I see :) Yeah I preorder these suckers right away now! Don't want to miss out! Cool I did not know the hibiki set had a name! What is "kanto" translated into though?.. ?band? ?group? some such like that right ?..

In Justice, We Trust!
Ah I see :) Yeah I preorder these suckers right away now! Don't want to miss out! Cool I did not know the hibiki set had a name! What is "kanto" translated into though?.. ?band? ?group? some such like that right ?..

I'm pretty sure Kanto is the region in Japan their from.

Ah now that makes sense, pretty cool that they put at least a bit of thought into the name too! Been a while since I've watched hibiki :)

In Justice, We Trust!
To my knowledge, they never really appear in the series...I think they showed up in some stage shows though.

They did have some random ones pop up from time to time normally getting there butts kicked ...

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
They did have some random ones pop up from time to time normally getting there butts kicked ...

Yup... Danki and Sabaki come to mind... Shuki on the other hand kicked the Makamou's butt... as well as the other Oni riders... :thumbs:

Have you not seen it before ?!??.. Its a bit different but a great series, don't let the first episode scare ya... watch it all the way through its really quite brilliant :D

lately been very quiet here..bump this thread with a photo :)

J.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.