Status
Not open for further replies.
The actual body parts are falling off?

Regardless, use superglue on the joint and move it around generously for about 10 minutes. It'll harden and create enough friction to make the parts stay in about any pose you could want. Put tiny scraps of paper in holes where armor falls off, which will also create good friction to keep it together a lot tighter.

And Dark Kabuto is kinda eh for me. That clear chest still looks pretty awful, and hides the line details. I'll wait till I have it in person to have my final say though.

Lurker
I think both Kabuto and Gattack are perfectlly detailed.

Detailed, yes. Looking good, can't say I find them good looking as "S.I.C" figures. G3 and G4's arm and legs are falling off? Same like mine =D I just put them into a fixed position and never touch them.

to me, sic figurines are just like statuettes..nicely detailed but lacking in play factor..

as for me, when i buy sic figures, i would open it up, give it a cool pose, leave it in the shelve and admire it.

the sic kiwami is different tho, eventhough they are not as fragile, i would prefer to keep them in the box. something about them just looks better being misb.

Lurker
Play...factor? SIC figures were never designed with play factor in mind. They are solely for admiring and display =D

Forget play factor. Some of them don't even have pose-factor, because they can hardly stand with those dodgy loose ankles of theirs and useless toe articulation. :rolleyes2:

I have to throw on a stand for most of them to prevent them from falling over. They may stand now, but if the joints in the lower half of the body are not 100% sturdy, they can dive at any time and take a few of their buddies down with them as they go.

Not to be a grammar nazi, but the title of this thread is wrong.
Unless of course it wasn't meant to be French.
"SiC Thread Part D'eux" translates as "SiC Thread Part of them"
If you wanted to say "SiC Thread Part Two", then it would be written without the apostrophe as "SiC Thread Part Deux"...

Lurker
then blame wikipedia, I had it right the first time but changed it because of Wiki.
go edit it Nazi Freedom Gundam.

Lurker
Forget play factor. Some of them don't even have pose-factor, because they can hardly stand with those dodgy loose ankles of theirs and useless toe articulation. :rolleyes2:

I have to throw on a stand for most of them to prevent them from falling over. They may stand now, but if the joints in the lower half of the body are not 100% sturdy, they can dive at any time and take a few of their buddies down with them as they go.
Which volume has that problem o_O

Plenty of mine has like one loose ankle or something. That, or it's a loose toe, which means it can stand, but a slight bump or shake can easily send it to the ground.

At least for me:
Decade Regular mode has one pretty loose ankle, which makes things risky.
Kintaros has really loose ankles, doesn't stand at all.
Apollogeist also has really loose ankles, another one that is impossible to stand.

Those are the main ones I have with serious issues, but I still have stands on some other ones that are not 100% sturdy. Because they may stand, and will do so for weeks. But can suddenly fall like my Den-O Axe Form did. (The Den-O figures have ok ankles, but have these completely unnecessary toes articulation)

Plenty of mine has like one loose ankle or something. That, or it's a loose toe, which means it can stand, but a slight bump or shake can easily send it to the ground.

At least for me:
Decade Regular mode has one pretty loose ankle, which makes things risky.
Kintaros has really loose ankles, doesn't stand at all.
Apollogeist also has really loose ankles, another one that is impossible to stand.

Those are the main ones I have with serious issues, but I still have stands on some other ones that are not 100% sturdy. Because they may stand, and will do so for weeks. But can suddenly fall like my Den-O Axe Form did. (The Den-O figures have ok ankles, but have these completely unnecessary toes articulation)

They all have it in one form or another. With my Kabuto, it's the toe. The figure can do tons of poses but, if the weight shifts a bit, the toe can give out. My Agito has the toe problem as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.