Status
Not open for further replies.
now Nerd Emperor
...He comes with THE RETRACTED VERSION OF DIEND DRIVER

HELL YE---

Yeah.

20100521_7b0fe42862bace31cb0bDg3vXZ3K4CIL.jpg

That looks beautifuL! Definitely going to be getting Diend Complete. :D

Well, thank you for crediting me... that's MY image.

And please upload to imageshack instead of using my flickr direct img link. >_>

Last edited:
あたりまえ
^ i hope the movie comes out on disks by October, so we can have it while watching the movie :p

Hi,
I new here. Quite surprised to see there a forum on figuarts. Just started collecting them this year in february, man, are they addictive.

I live in Singapore where it is quite hard to find them and even harder to buy if you do not snatch them up when they just gt released..

All Decade's Fault
(Grumble) I don't have that many Figuarts, but I keep damn well losing count because I accidentally include the Den-O SH figures...lemme see...

RX Black
Mighty Form Kuuga
Ground Form Agito
Kabuto
Gatack
Kickhopper
Caucasus
Hana
Sasword
IXA
Decade
DiEnd
Cure Peach
Eas

...about 14. I originally only wanted to buy the Main forms of the Heisei Riders, but...

Dammit, I want my Faiz now!!!

I had the Kiwami Faiz and that why I did not pre-order the figuarts faiz. But now, I starting to have some regrets about it.

Btw, do anyone of you think that gills raider is a good buy?

It...won't happen though. We can all dream, but that ruins the whole point of exclusiveness.

Hi to all, been around the forums but never really posted..but just wanted to ask...were'nt agito storm and flame forms reissued under aeonshop exclusives?

Orange
Diend complete form.... with retracted driver...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

preordering now. curse me for loving Diend's design

Wagana wa HENTAI GEIST!
Got 24 SHFs on my shelves. Add G4 that's being delivered today, comes to 25.

Hi to all, been around the forums but never really posted..but just wanted to ask...were'nt agito storm and flame forms reissued under aeonshop exclusives?

Actually, yeah you're right. I totally forgot about those reissues.

Actually, yeah you're right. I totally forgot about those reissues.

Well, I'm sure most of us here would'nt really mind if New Den-O Strike was reissued for the upcoming movie...but i will...if not for the fact that i've just obtained it at a premium. It'll be like a sucker punch straight in the face. :disappoin

Status
Not open for further replies.