Status
Not open for further replies.
Space Ninja
Already in the top post.

I don't have that issue, at least for now. My Cyclone and Heat sets are already on order next month, assuming they're released. I don't have a reason to skip them outright... but a break for a while isn't going to hurt the way it would if I tried that with IXA or some exclusive I wanted.

In Justice, We Trust!
I got quite the lot of Figuarts coming when Skull arrives. :buttrock:

Henshin!!
I missed out on Ixa and have been kicking myself. Im glad they are rleasing Decade Fury/Passion cause I really want a Decade as well, so that makes me hope they will re-release Ixa.

Im hoping I have enough for Skull when he comes out if not....is crying an exceptable option?

In Justice, We Trust!
Here's teh list again

Own:
Souchaku Henshin Kiva
Punch Hop First Release
Kick Hop First release
Decade Complete Form
Diend

On hold w/Yokkata Shipping:
Double Cyclone Joker
IXA
Rising Ultimate Kuuga Dark Eyes version

One pre order:
Rising IXA
Skull
Decade Fury version
Ultimate Kuuga
Double Fang Joker

Want to get:
Rising Mighty Kuuga
Agito Trinity
G3-X
Gills
Deneb
Sasword
Zabee
Black
Black RX
The Apocalypse Zero dude
ShinkenRed

On the fense:
precure Eas
Heat Metal
Luna Trigger
The Form Sets
Goku

I keep forgetting I have Fang Joker on pre order.

I too have nothing on order this month. Just rubbing my hands in anticipation for the Black/RX bikes.

I'm not familiar with the way exclusives work as I haven't paid much attention to them in the past, but do they usually announce new ones as soon as an existing one expires?

Seeing as Skull finishes taking pre-orders on Monday, I'm curious. I plan on pre-ordering Kuuga Growing Form, but I'd rather do it all in one go if something new is to come up in the next few days.

I think Hong Kong. EMP has been to their store I think.

I see....hmm, some of their Figuarts for sale are listed twice. What a mess :sweat:

They do have the Final Attack Ride campaign stand for preorder though. How come other places don't have it?

Status
Not open for further replies.