Status
Not open for further replies.
figuarts Abyss :O_O:
[hide]
lrg430061287900.jpg

:p[/hide]

OK, critique time.

The pic of abyss looks like a fan-made one considering that the person must have transplanted a Figma Wing Knight and a Figuarts Mighty Form Kuuga to make the main body.

Still looks awesome.:castlerock:

Irregular Hunter
I went ahead and added everyone I knew about. It made me feel better and more complete. Little bit OCD like that. lol

If anyone knows of any more Figuarts that were announced, that I didn't put down let me know please!

Well, you *did* put Master Asia in unreleased, alongside some that are still on the way.

So I'll go ahead and recommend Ryuho and Straight Cougar from s-cry-ed be put in the thread too, if it's no trouble.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I went ahead and added everyone I knew about. It made me feel better and more complete. Little bit OCD like that. lol

If anyone knows of any more Figuarts that were announced, that I didn't put down let me know please!

Shuki, can you put a link over to V1/V2 on the first post so when someone asks, we can just direct them over. Thanks ;)

For the mods... The V3 thread is here: http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=63648

Don't post on the V3 thread yet, this thread is still not locked. Thanks ;)

Wagana wa HENTAI GEIST!
S.H.フィギュアーツ パーマン1号
24ou32t.jpg
2eklkxf.jpg

2w71tds.jpg

HOLY FUCKING CRAP :O_O:

SHF P-MAN?!?!

Is that for fucking real??? :sly:

That means Nobita or even Doraemon are on the way!! :buttrock:

Last edited:
Wagana wa HENTAI GEIST!
Who is that?:eyebrow:

He's PERMAN (or P-Man in Indonesia).

A character made by the late Hiroshi Fujimoto & Motō Abiko (more well known as Fujiko F. Fujio) before his creation of Doraemon.

Can't wait to see SHF Doraemon is gonna look like :D

PARTY HARD
Dark Kabuto also has the two Kunaiguns and only one less hand.

It's a difference of 100 grams, based on their descriptions. The weapons and the heavier box all come into play.

Oh, true. I'm sure Rising Mighty has the same amount of hands as the original. Actually...I think the only thing different from the original is the gold color on him. Dark Kabuto would be heavy because of his two weapons, even without Kabuto's point at the sun hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.