Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question: What do I choose when I pay Amiami? I haven't bought anything from there in a while, and I forgot which one to choose. You choose the purchase option, right?

Blade WOULD be nice. I think I would buy that IMMEDIATELY.

King form would rival Kiva in the gold bling category.

I'd also like either Psyga or Orga.

psyga.jpg

shop13825.jpg

Quick question: What do I choose when I pay Amiami? I haven't bought anything from there in a while, and I forgot which one to choose. You choose the purchase option, right?
Just use the goods option.

Just use the goods option.

Thanks. I was gonna email them, but all of you guys buy from there. All right, in about a week, Kazuma will be in my possession. All of the boxart excluding Kamen Rider has all look really nice.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

Via paypal - payment for goods. Don't forget to only put the order number in the subject line...

Via paypal - payment for goods. Don't forget to only put the order number in the subject line...

Got it. I just paid for it. I haven't bought from Amiami since Oct. when I got some RD items. Although, in the next few months, I'm getting quite a few items from there.

SLICE
Question myself. When buying from Amiami, and you get the cheap SAL shipping, is it typical for it to take 5 or more weeks?

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
SAL definitely takes longer depending on where you are. I got mine in just 10 days via Registered SAL.... At least get the registered one...

Status
Not open for further replies.