Status
Not open for further replies.
guys, tell me when you get your ex gills, does your have a little paint scrub on the forehead? I compared a few and they do have it. So iunno if it's mass or just a few. But ex gills is awesome if not awesomer (new word? :)) than gills.

HEROW
I see the grasshopper, but nothing on the official sources mentioned anything that Double was indeed based on a grasshopper.

I see the grasshopper, but nothing on the official sources mentioned anything that Double was indeed based on a grasshopper.
Hey no one noticed Faiz was shark based till those websodes. Maybe the net movies will tell us more. :sweat:
But seriously Denying W's bug traits is just silly. He clearly is a bug like Rider in the truest sense.
Also if I'm paying premium for Accel Trial he'd better come with an empty Accel Driver along with the memory held in his hand.

What the hell happened to Exceed Gills? They didn't bother painting the green on the arms and legs at all! It looks half finished.

HEROW
I'm not denying it, just saying that his motif of elements and human technologies makes the bug wings kinda off...

HEROW
What the hell happened to Exceed Gills? They didn't bother painting the green on the arms and legs at all! It looks half finished.

Watcha talking about? The colors are correct.

33216657.jpg

Weird it used to be painted too:
4332804290_fe77dffdbb.jpg

But then I looked up Exceed gills in show and well....he never had his arms or legs green. It's black.

It did look better painted before, would've been nice if they had even those bits a bit of a gloss/matte coat.

Thing is they're even painted green in the Tamashii.jp pictures.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Exceed Gills from the review posted a few pages ago:

6da0d066-s.jpg

It is indeed not painted... :(

HEROW
^ Because that is the colors of Exceed Gills in the show.

Well, as long as it is show-accurate, since it is black in the show, then I'm fine with it being black.

Something tells me they used an already painted regular Gills and molded the Exceed Gills attachments to make those early promotional prototype figs.

Status
Not open for further replies.