[TALK] S.H. Figuarts Thread: The Next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baltan II

Space Ninja
Went and made the V3 thread, but don't post in it until they lock this one this weekend. :)
It looks good! And whoo, V3!

Only thing you might want to add only because it's such a damn frequent topic, are the known but currently unreleased Figuarts. Just the big ones, I think - the Showa Riders display, Master Asia, and the newer Ichigo. Stuff like the Gouram or yellow Accel aren't worth adding, I don't think. That way, there's always a source for those whenever a question about them inevitably comes up.

ShukuenShinobi

is The Underground Toy Reviewer
It looks good! And whoo, V3!

Only thing you might want to add only because it's such a damn frequent topic, are the known but currently unreleased Figuarts. Just the big ones, I think - the Showa Riders display, Master Asia, and the newer Ichigo. Stuff like the Gouram or yellow Accel aren't worth adding, I don't think. That way, there's always a source for those whenever a question about them inevitably comes up.
Great idea, I'll go do that. :thumbs:

ShukuenShinobi

is The Underground Toy Reviewer
I went ahead and added everyone I knew about. It made me feel better and more complete. Little bit OCD like that. lol

If anyone knows of any more Figuarts that were announced, that I didn't put down let me know please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mastodon