Status
Not open for further replies.
Ankh's hair is simply FABULOUS
Well a more clear shot at Accel T....
20100722_296740f7a55399113d2eCAsu86H33WBS.jpg

Huh, I never noticed how detailed the butt of an SH Figuarts is until I saw this...

Leave All Behind
The lower half of Accel Trial's face looks off...like it's way to wide

Can't they get right with Accel for once? The normal form looks too slim in SHF, and now Trial looks too bulky...and they screw up the face for both of them.

That said, I still going to get them. I like Accel

HEROW
It would have been better if the flaps on the side of his face were angled more inside since spreading them out like that gives the illusion of a big face.

"Training."
Yeah I agree with Trials face :laugh:

After comparing the pictures I noticed that the lower half of his helmet is way to wide while it should be slim. On normal Accel's SHF he is too slim on the waist but it doesn't look bad in certain angles.

:)

悪魔と相乗りする勇気、あるかな?
now that u guyz mention it....yeah the face is bulky ......lolz...guess i was too excited when it came out ....XD

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Yeah. I noticed that too the first time I saw it. Since it's exclusive, I think I'll pass.
And another thing, virsago is correct, it's Turn A.

[hide]
20091017183642.jpg
[/hide]

Not sure if I'll bite to that though... Not even sure why it has bug wings when the only thing "bug" about Double is his eyes.
He's based on a grasshopper. He is a kamen rider. Looks like he stole Kabuto's wings though.
I'll be getting trial then. Though if it's a webshop exclusive that just boggles my mind. I'm also tempted to get Cure white and cure black.

Status
Not open for further replies.