[TALK] S.H. Figuarts Thread: The Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they ever made a SHF Orga and Psyga, I would want someone to PM me so I don't miss it lol...those would be the only ones I would really, REALLY want...

wavehawk

All Decade's Fault
While I'm happy we're getting Shadowmoon and Faiz Blaster, The ones I really want to see now are Blade and Hibiki, to complete my First decade of Heisei Riders collection.

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
All the recent SHF news.... We've just had quite a number of folks doing their own lists and what not. Thanks. :thumbs:

I totaly want a Psyga SHF as well...I dont care if its an exclusive, I would buy it.

Psyga looked passable in SH... hope the make improvements for SHF. If he is released this year, that would be the best SHF figure (well remains to be seen) for 2011. it also depends if orga steps up - then ill be torn.

Glaive315

All the recent SHF news.... We've just had quite a number of folks doing their own lists and what not. Thanks. :thumbs:

Sorry for going crazy on the wishlist...... :sweat: got kinda carried away there. Plus I didn't notice [EMPEROR] 's post until afterwards, so I replied to that as well ~

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
You're fine.... I just wanted to make sure we don't loose the real news as some folks might get confused as to what's real and what are wish lists...

Status
Not open for further replies.