[TALK] S.H. Figuarts Thread: The Next

Status
Not open for further replies.

GekiDan

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Well, since people here are giving their SH FiguArts count, I will also give mine.
Currently having 9 figuarts.

31182_118572944849723_100000910539295_94835_1871171_n.jpg

SHF Diend Complete is tad cooler than I thought. I'm a Diend fan so I might get this.
How much? Release date?

Review for G4: http://www.jefusion.com/2010/05/sh-figuarts-kamen-rider-g4-review.html

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Here's what EX said about the SHF Diend Complete:

Yes, the preorder will be open later on today in Tamashii Web, it may take 24~48 hours for the preorder to open in our website, please wait a while more :)

No price or release date information yet.

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Chubbyman means that he was not able to get the original Strike when it first came out. He's hoping that they would do a re-release...

Mr. Yellow

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Chubbyman means that he was not able to get the original Strike when it first came out. He's hoping that they would do a re-release...

It...won't happen though. We can all dream, but that ruins the whole point of exclusiveness.

The_Emperor

now Nerd Emperor
Last edited:
Hi,
I new here. Quite surprised to see there a forum on figuarts. Just started collecting them this year in february, man, are they addictive.

I live in Singapore where it is quite hard to find them and even harder to buy if you do not snatch them up when they just gt released..

wavehawk

All Decade's Fault
(Grumble) I don't have that many Figuarts, but I keep damn well losing count because I accidentally include the Den-O SH figures...lemme see...

RX Black
Mighty Form Kuuga
Ground Form Agito
Kabuto
Gatack
Kickhopper
Caucasus
Hana
Sasword
IXA
Decade
DiEnd
Cure Peach
Eas

...about 14. I originally only wanted to buy the Main forms of the Heisei Riders, but...

Dammit, I want my Faiz now!!!

I had the Kiwami Faiz and that why I did not pre-order the figuarts faiz. But now, I starting to have some regrets about it.

Btw, do anyone of you think that gills raider is a good buy?

OhRed

It...won't happen though. We can all dream, but that ruins the whole point of exclusiveness.

Hi to all, been around the forums but never really posted..but just wanted to ask...were'nt agito storm and flame forms reissued under aeonshop exclusives?

sinzz

Orange
Diend complete form.... with retracted driver...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

preordering now. curse me for loving Diend's design

virsago_mk2

Wagana wa HENTAI GEIST!
Got 24 SHFs on my shelves. Add G4 that's being delivered today, comes to 25.

Hi to all, been around the forums but never really posted..but just wanted to ask...were'nt agito storm and flame forms reissued under aeonshop exclusives?

Actually, yeah you're right. I totally forgot about those reissues.

OhRed

Actually, yeah you're right. I totally forgot about those reissues.

Well, I'm sure most of us here would'nt really mind if New Den-O Strike was reissued for the upcoming movie...but i will...if not for the fact that i've just obtained it at a premium. It'll be like a sucker punch straight in the face. :disappoin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?