D

Dr Kain

Oh god, why? Weren't the last two bad enough? When are they going to cap this series in the head? The first two were great, but my god, the last two were awful. They ended the world, there is nothing left you can do from that as there is no going back. And why the hell is Leon in it? It's not like he is even going to get to do anything on his own. Jill had to have Alice finish the Nemesis for her. Claire had to have Alice finish the Executioner Majini for her. Chris had to have Alice let Wesker get away for him. WHy even bother having the game characters in if they aren't going to do anything but lose? Is Leon going to let Alice kiss Ada for him?

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
They ended the world, there is nothing left you can do from that as there is no going back.

Eh? Survivors were on the ship which means they can rebuild the world. Also, Jill is under Umbrella's control, so that still needs to be resolved. Not everybody agrees with your opinion. :laugh:

Not quite sure about that 'trailer' in your post there dchoc is actually a trailer because all I'm seeing is a scene with some commentary, but I got this one.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJZDtA7wt9o"]RESIDENT EVIL RETRIBUTION - Official Trailer - In Theaters 9/14 - YouTube[/ame]

Not quite sure about that 'trailer' in your post there dchoc is actually a trailer because all I'm seeing is a scene with some commentary, but I got this one.

Thanks. At the time of post, it was the only one that I could find. I'll update the first post.

Minato Ascending
After the third movie, I just lost all interest in this franchise, and I wish that they'd call it by a different name instead of Resident Evil, because there's not that much resemblance between the movie series and the video games that inspired it. They should've be more like Underworld, and just go all out without adding a character like Leon Kennedy (but make him indistinguishable from his Capcom counterpart) to continue to pretend that they give a **** about the games' universe.

Alice is still the Lead. Umbrella Corp is still the main enemy, and zombies are still involved... So, it stays as Resident Evil, that way it started. :anime:

Eye See You
Whenever I watch or think of RE I think of musashi02 because of his cosplay stuff.

My Dad has bigger tits than Mila Jovovich.

Chief HJU News Editor
They ended the world, there is nothing left you can do from that as there is no going back.

Yeah, this pretty much. Once you've done a threat as big as this, there's nothing that can happen that could top it to continue and expand the story. It's basic story telling 101.

HEROW
Regarding Leon in Retribution again, well at least he looks closer to the Leon of the newly announced Resident Evil 6... but still, Leon's no square jaw...