[TALK] Resident Evil 5: Retribution

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
September 2012 Release.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoyMT-7wEqs"]RESIDENT EVIL: RETRIBUTION (3D) - Official Trailer - In Theaters 9/14 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zuWoc3HLLM"]Resident Evil 5: Retribution 3D (2012) Trailer Official HD - Milla Jovovich & Michelle Rodriguez - YouTube[/ame]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_Evil:_Retribution

The wildly successful film franchise adaptation that has grossed nearly $700 million worldwide to the popular video game series, “Resident Evil,” returns in its highly anticipated fifth installment, “Re5ident Evil: Retribution” in state-of-the art 3D.

The Umbrella Corporation’s deadly T-virus continues to ravage the Earth, transforming the global population into legions of the flesh eating Undead. The human race’s last and only hope, Alice (Milla Jovovich), awakens in the heart of Umbrella’s most clandestine operations facility and unveils more of her mysterious past as she delves further into the complex. Without a safe haven, Alice continues to hunt those responsible for the outbreak; a chase that takes her from Tokyo to New York, Washington, D.C. and Moscow, culminating in a mind-blowing revelation that will force her to rethink everything that she once thought to be true. Aided by newfound allies and familiar friends, Alice must fight to survive long enough to escape a hostile world on the brink of oblivion. The countdown has begun.

Last edited:

dchoc

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwFZpG_3_Q4"]Milla Jovovich on the Set of Resident Evil : Retribution - HorrorBid.com - YouTube[/ame]

millajovovichresidentevq.jpg

dchoc

When you compare it to how Leon should really look, then you'll get the point.

When I compare this Leon to you, yes, he is definitely old... :laugh: He really does look old in this movie... I guess, they're just trying to keep in sync with the ages of the other characters in this movie. Alice, just doesn't age, i.e., Mila doesn't seem to age. :anime:

musashi03

HEROW
Hmmm... See what I mean:

Hahahahahahaha, oh my God Leon looks awful.

@dchoc: You're missing the point, Leon's supposed to look like an emo boy next door, not some rugged dude up in the mountains. And he better pull off an American accent since I remember him playing Sasha the Russian pilot in 2012.

D

Dr Kain

Oh god, why? Weren't the last two bad enough? When are they going to cap this series in the head? The first two were great, but my god, the last two were awful. They ended the world, there is nothing left you can do from that as there is no going back. And why the hell is Leon in it? It's not like he is even going to get to do anything on his own. Jill had to have Alice finish the Nemesis for her. Claire had to have Alice finish the Executioner Majini for her. Chris had to have Alice let Wesker get away for him. WHy even bother having the game characters in if they aren't going to do anything but lose? Is Leon going to let Alice kiss Ada for him?

dchoc

They ended the world, there is nothing left you can do from that as there is no going back.

Eh? Survivors were on the ship which means they can rebuild the world. Also, Jill is under Umbrella's control, so that still needs to be resolved. Not everybody agrees with your opinion. :laugh:

B Samurai

Not quite sure about that 'trailer' in your post there dchoc is actually a trailer because all I'm seeing is a scene with some commentary, but I got this one.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJZDtA7wt9o"]RESIDENT EVIL RETRIBUTION - Official Trailer - In Theaters 9/14 - YouTube[/ame]

dchoc

Not quite sure about that 'trailer' in your post there dchoc is actually a trailer because all I'm seeing is a scene with some commentary, but I got this one.

Thanks. At the time of post, it was the only one that I could find. I'll update the first post.

FieryRed

Minato Ascending
After the third movie, I just lost all interest in this franchise, and I wish that they'd call it by a different name instead of Resident Evil, because there's not that much resemblance between the movie series and the video games that inspired it. They should've be more like Underworld, and just go all out without adding a character like Leon Kennedy (but make him indistinguishable from his Capcom counterpart) to continue to pretend that they give a **** about the games' universe.

dchoc

Alice is still the Lead. Umbrella Corp is still the main enemy, and zombies are still involved... So, it stays as Resident Evil, that way it started. :anime:

Tom Constantine

Chief HJU News Editor
They ended the world, there is nothing left you can do from that as there is no going back.

Yeah, this pretty much. Once you've done a threat as big as this, there's nothing that can happen that could top it to continue and expand the story. It's basic story telling 101.

musashi03

HEROW
Regarding Leon in Retribution again, well at least he looks closer to the Leon of the newly announced Resident Evil 6... but still, Leon's no square jaw...

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?