Now, count up your crimes!
Surprised that no one posted the US trailer of this. I didn't bother looking through the pages for a thread so I made a new one. It's coming in two months from now.

[ame="http://www.gametrailers.com/video/friendship-trailer-tales-of/724965"]Tales Of Graces F Video Game, Friendship Trailer | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com[/ame]

They use the English version of the opening song apparently.

Actually, I made a thread about this a while ago. Lol! Do you know where I can pre-order this? I have no idea where to. And its coming out in 2 months.

Now, count up your crimes!
Actually, I made a thread about this a while ago. Lol! Do you know where I can pre-order this? I have no idea where to. And its coming out in 2 months.

Oopsie! I guess I should've used the search function. :sweat:

Actually back this time
I'll definitely buy the game once I can get a PS3, or get the one I have my hands on working.

Oopsie! I guess I should've used the search function. :sweat:

No worries!

I just pre-ordered mine from Gamestop, which was the only store that had the correct release date. Why'd it have to release rite after my one week vacation?:mad:
It seems some Gamestop retail stores are promoting it:D
[HIDE]
tumblr_ly46fxXZYz1qga6cto1_1280.jpg
[/HIDE]

I want that poster too! I'm gonna go to my local Gamestop to see if they have extras and hopefully give away.