FINALLY!!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dP0XsM23j0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dP0XsM23j0[/ame]

Release Date 3.13.12

Day 1 Pre-order for me!

In Justice, We Trust!
Been a long time Tales of fan since playing the first game on PS1, so naturally I'm excited that we're FINALLY getting a new one. This and the 3DS abyss games are for sure must pre orders.

Banned
Been a long time Tales of fan since playing the first game on PS1, so naturally I'm excited that we're FINALLY getting a new one. This and the 3DS abyss games are for sure must pre orders.

Just as a heads up, not sure if you know, but the first game was ported with with upgrades to PS1. The original Tales of Phantasia was on SNES.

In Justice, We Trust!
Just as a heads up, not sure if you know, but the first game was ported with with upgrades to PS1. The original Tales of Phantasia was on SNES.

D'oh...I keep forgetting that Phantasia was the first. Epic fail on my part. :laugh:

PARTY HARD

Wasn't it ported to the Gameboy Advance too? That's how I was exposed to that game. Unless there's not much of a huge difference between the PS1 and GBA versions...

PARTY HARD
^
Said the same thing when I got Star Ocean and Lunar for the PSP...

According to Wikipedia (so far, my only source, sad face), Bryce Papenbrook (Guan Ping of Dynasty Warriors, Zidane of Dissidia) voices Asbel. Apparently, he's also a 4th-Degree black belt. hunh, who knew...

Cassandra Morris plays Sophie, and known for her roles in dubbing as Ritsu from K-On, Kyubey from Madoka Magica, and early eps of 5D's as Leo and Luna (Rua and Ruca). She's also voiced with Bryce in the following games: Ar tonelico Qoga, and some game/series called Trinity Univerese that...I don't know what the **** it is, Wikipedia is confusing after that.

Hey, I'm no news hound. I take what I find. lol

Actually back this time
Wasn't it ported to the Gameboy Advance too? That's how I was exposed to that game. Unless there's not much of a huge difference between the PS1 and GBA versions...

Yeah it had the GBA port... which I guess we should be happy we got. Even though it's the GBA version. >_>