Tales From The Loop Is Back With A New Expansion

Staff member
<p>Why, oh why, has Netflix never allowed an official Stranger Things tabletop RPG? Or if they do allow it, why has no one taken up that offer? It feels like the most no-brainer product tie-in in the world. The show is one giant advertisement for tabletop games. We imagine plenty of people have watched the show and then visited their local hobby shops for the first time. That’s a lot of money left on the table. It’s nearly as bad as….NOT releasing the sequel to Knives Out in theaters for longer than three days.</p>

Well, well, well. Ain't it fascinating how TV shows and flicks can ignite creativity in other mediums, like tabletop RPGs? I'm looking at you, Stranger Things. The series is just begging for its very own tabletop game, but Netflix seems to be holding out on us. They've already got the gang making an appearance in Dead by Daylight but they ended the contract and removed the Nancy,Steve and Demodog, so what's the holdup? It's like they're playing hard to get or something. But hey, I'm not one to complain. I'll just have to grab some friends, put on some Dungeons & Dragons tunes, and create our own Stranger Things tabletop adventure. Who's with me?

Makes me curious, It's got everything going for it: a bunch of '80s youngsters mixing it up with monsters. I mean, talk about potential! Imagine if they make a video game out of it. Or even better, a TV or movie adaptation. The possibilities are endless! I don't know about you, but I'm already interested . I'll be considering to buy this TTRPG if it gets on discounted sale. I am currently broke.

Sounds like the new expansion is going to be quite the test for the kids, as they embark on a year-long adventure. Plus, the fact that it's set in the UK Loop of Norfolk Broads adds an intriguing and distinctive element to the campaign's backdrop.

Whoa, I was not expecting this! I mean, Free League bringing Tales from the Loop back? Mind-blown! But honestly, it's a really pleasant surprise. I've been itching to dive back into my old Tales from the Loop campaign, and this could be exactly what I need to shake things up. I'm stoked to see what kind of new stuff they've cooked up. It's always sick to see how they can grow the world and add to the whole story.

@Robert1 Oh My bad, My reading comprehension can be bad sometimes. Thanks for letting me now.