[J-DRAMA] Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta *BREATHES*

I'm watching this because of Toda Erika and Takei Emi, in fact I really wanted to see them acting side by side! anyway, the first ep... nothing much, just character establishment and the very first scene was just showing Miura in bed with, unbeknownst to him, his future student. the cat fight between the two gals doesn't start until the next ep so... this ep you'll only see Miura dealing with his guilt of sleeping with somebody waaay younger than him, not to mention his own student. OKAY, y'know what? just go watch it. XD

wow, I feel very nervous just like Shuji whenever I watch each time he starts panicking about the one night stand secret getting out. and so in this week's ep...

[HIDE]Natsumi finally revealed that she knows about the "thing" happening between Hikari and Shuji. then later on, while trying on her wedding dress for the first time, she receives the pic of Shuji in bed from Hikari and I just knew she was going to receive that damn pic at that moment. ahhh, nervous breakdown![/HIDE]

the tension rises even more in the next episode!

私の占いは当たる
Why is he doing such a weird voice? :confused2

[HIDE] [/HIDE]

I like the fact that he speaks Kansai-ben in the drama and since Suda-kun is from Osaka! he sounds cute.

vlcsnap2011020921h55m07.png

"Natsumi-chan nakashitara yurusahen zo!!" / "If you make Natsumi-chan cry, I won't forgive you!!" :laugh:

[HIDE]ironically near the end, Naoki punched Shuji for betraying Natsumi after a student discovered the photo in Hikari's cell phone.[/HIDE]