[J-DRAMA] Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta *BREATHES*

400pxtaisetsunakotowasub.png

Toda and Miura play two teachers, Natsumi Uemura and Shuji Kashiwagi, at the same high school who are set to get married in half a year. However, the night before the school year's opening ceremony, Shuji becomes involved with the young Hikari Saeki (played by Takei), without realizing that she will be a student in his class starting the next day. As Shuji struggles to help Hikari deal with the mental complex she is suffering from, he is also torn inside by his betrayal of Natsumi. Meanwhile, Hikari attempts to get closer to Natsumi, driven by feelings of jealousy and a desire to destroy the couple's relationship. --Tokyograph

I just downloaded the first ep from D-Addicts and I'm going to watch it tonight. who else is watching this?

Red Falcon
Miura Haruma's second love story with a Code Blue star after Koizora with Yui Aragaki ... i think i know how it will end :O :laugh:

I will wait for further reviews for episode 1 from you first before i decide to watch the drama :thumbs:

ya, first he got Gakki in Koizora and now two more of my favourite girls! :shakefist going to watch it soon...

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Hmm, I like the actors, not so sure about the plot. Might try the first episode, though. Also, geez, could they have come up with a longer title? :laugh:

私の占いは当たる
Hmm, I like the actors, not so sure about the plot. Might try the first episode, though. Also, geez, could they have come up with a longer title? :laugh:

They're working on that for the sequel/movie/SP/etc.

Mad Skillz
One of the three shows I want to watch this season, but...damn. Miura a teacher? I remember just a few years ago he was a teen knocking up Mirai Shida.

Raxbait: Hip
Yeah I'm gonna have a hard time thinking of him as the teacher when I watch this XD

It's over 8,000!
Can you please make a quick review, Jacky? I want to see if I would watch it.

Also say the title ten times fast. :laugh:

Hey, I'm Eian.
Nerefir already knows I'm watching this one from my lj :laugh:

Why would I watch thi-----Oh the post right above this!