Hi there everybody at HJU. I'm Taiko554, I have accounts on some other boards and decided it was time to get one on here. I'm a fan artist, although I don't make avatars and signatures. I do make pixel art. So, welcome to my pixel thread, I hope you enjoy what I've made.

Just to start it off, I've made all the title Hesei Riders. Here's a group shot:
allheseiriders-1.png

From left to right, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, and Blade.

I have a lot more to share, but I have to do some work first. Enjoy these for now.

-Taiko

Last edited:
Well, I'll start in with the series then, although as of right now, I only have 2 done. I haven't done any movie riders b/c I don't feel like it...yet.

Here goes, KAMEN RIDER DEN-O!!!!!

The singularity point, Ryotaro Nogami, and Plat Form. Along with the bits and pieces that become the weapons for each form.
ryotaroplat.png

"Ore, Sanjou!" M-Ryotaro, Sword Form, and the sword.
momosword.png

"Omae, boku ni tsuraretemiru?!"U-Ryotaro, Rod Form, and the rod.
urarod.png

"Ore no tsuyosa ni omae ga naita!"K-Ryotaro, Axe Form, and the axe.
kinaxe.png

"Ii...Kotae wa kiitenai!"R-Ryotaro, Gun Form, and the gun.
ryugun.png

"Kōrin, man o jishite!"S-Ryotaro, Wing Form, and the accompanying weapons.
siegwing-1.png

Momo, Ura, Kin, Ryu...Climax Form!
climaxnomask.png

Densha Giri!
linerform.png

Liner Form, with the DenKamen Sword.
"I'll tell you this for starters...I am fairly strong!" Yuto Sakurai, Zeronos Altair Form, Zero Form, and the Denebic Buster.
altairzeroform.png

D-Yuto, Zeronos Vega Form, and both forms of the ZeroGasher.
vegaform.png

So there's all the riders from the series of KR Den-O. All the edits to the Acatl templates are mine. I made the hairs and facial expressions, along with the edits to the clothes, weapons, and rider forms. So what do ppl think of them?

-Taiko

Hey welcome to HJU taiko nice to see you here.
They all look awesome 10/10

Last edited:
Remember when you started these with your kiva stuff. I'll never figure out how you did that chess board. Keep up the great work man, these still look awesome!

Thanks for the comments. Speaking of my Kiva works, here they are.

kivaforms2.png

Wataru, KR Kiva: Kiva Form, Dogabaki Form, Emperor Dogabaki Form, Emperor Form. And a lot of random Kiva accessories, Kivat III, Tatsulot, Zanvat and the Zanvat Sword, the Fuestles, Bloody Rose, and Kivat's "home violin".
jirogaruru.png

Jiro, Garulu Form, Fuestle, Bust, and Saber.
ramonbashaa-1.png

Ramon, Bashaa Form, Fuestle, Bust, and Magnum.
rikkidogga-1.png

Rikki, Dogga Form, Fuestle, Bust, and Hammer.
NagoIXA2.png

Nago, IXA Save, Burst, and Rising Mode. Along with the IXA Fuestles, Knuckle, Calibur Sword/Gun, and Riser.
SagaTaigaref.png

Taiga, Saga, Sagarc, The Jacoder, and Fuestle.
DarkKivaref2-1.png

The King of '86, Dark Kiva, and Kivat II.
08characters.png

1st Line: Wataru, Shizuka, Kengo, Maya
2nd Line: Nago, Megumi, Kengo (badass version), Shima, Kido

08ckckmt4.png

2008 Checkmate 4: Taiga (King), Mio (Queen), Bishop, Rook
86characters.png

Otoya, Yuri, Shima (younger), Kido
86ckckmt4.png

1986 Checkmate 4: King, Maya (Queen), Bishop, Rook
armsthenandnow.png

Jiro, Ramon, and Rikki in 1986 (top row) and 2008 (bottom row).

The basic template and basic clothing belong to Acatl, all edits are mine. All the hairs and KR suits were made by me. Please don't touch anything without permission from me. Thanks, and comments are welcome.

-Taiko

Last edited:
Man that Kiva stuff is bitchin!

Can't wait to see your faiz stuff...

Thanks man. It'll be a while before I do more riders and their civilian counterparts. It takes a lot of time to do that stuff.
But this little sucker took me a few days to make:

GOLDAR

goldar1-1.png
goldarwingless.png

Same credits. The only thing not mine is the original base. Please don't touch anything without permission from me. Thanks, and comments are welcome.

-Taiko

Now I'm going to go ahead and post some original stuff.
Here's the team I take the most pride in. For one, it took me forever to make, and two because it has so many aspects/hidden meanings.

Juunishi Sentai Archanger!
" Juunishi" refers to the 12 animals of the zodiac, and "Archanger" is a pun on "archangel".
Civilian->Helmet-less->Ranger->Master
archred-1.png
Kenny Wells. "The Impulsive Tiger of Jupiter! Archred!" Master Rajah.
archblue-1.png
David Cash. "The Objective Gorilla of Neptune! Archblue!" Master Kerchak.
archgreen-1.png
Rob Willis. "The Virtuous Ram of Saturn! Archgreen!" Master Bagheera.
archyellow-1.png
Audrey Hurley. "The Elegant Python of Mercury! Archyellow!" Master Kaa.
archpink-1.png
Diane Hawn. "The Zealous Falcon of Venus! Archpink!" Master Zazu.
archrimson.png
Sean Eastwood. "The Astute Stallion of Mars! Archrimson!" Master Khan.
archorange.png
Gleen Andrews. "The Honest Boar of Uranus! Archorange!" Master Pumba.
archyan.png
Whitney Moore. "The Gracious Rabbit of Pluto! Archyan!" Master Thumper.
archviolet.png
Jon Murphy. "The Methodical Ox of Chiron! Archviolet!" Master Hathi.
archGOLD.png
Al Diamond. "The Noble Dragon of the Sun! Archgold! Master Mushu.
archsilver.png
Michael Bowie. "The Practical Wolf of the Moon! Archsilver!" Mater Akela.
archbronze.png
Olivia Armstrong. "The Diligent Porcupine of Ceres! Archbronze!" Master Minnie.

Some info on the team:
"Juunishi" is a term which refers to the 12 animals of the zodiac. "Archanger" is a pun on "archangel". The symbols on the helmets is the rangers' respective celestial object. The symbols on the belts is the rangers' numerical designation (different from the animals' order in the zodiac) in Japanese.
The chest design is a tortoise: the head goes to the neck, the front flippers go to the shoulders, and the back flippers are the inner markings on the abdomen which go to the belt. The "shell" has 12 spots, one for each animal of the zodiac.
The masters' togas have the "shell" with their place in the zodiac colored in. The symbol on the right hip area of the masters' togas is Chinese for their respective animals.
Each ranger's name is taken from two famous people who have that zodiac sign:
Kenny Wells=Kenny Rogers, H.G. Wells.
David Cash=David Copperfield, Johnny Cash.
Rob Willis=Robert De Niro, Bruce Willis.
Audrey Hurley=Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Hurley.
Diane Hawn=Diane Keaton, Goldie Hawn.
Sean Eastwood=Sean Connery, Clint Eastwood. (probably my favorite pairing).
Glenn Andrews=Glenn Close, Julie Andrews.
Whitney Moore=Whitney Houston, Roger Moore.
Jon Murphy=Jon Bon Jovi, Eddie Murphy.
Al Diamond=Al Pacino, Neil Diamond.
Michael Bowie=Michael Jackson, David Bowie.
Olivia Armstrong=Olivia Newton-John, Louis Armstrong.
The masters' names are taken from Disney movies. I tried to find a name that came from a character that was the same or close to the same animal of the masters. Some just didn't work out at all, so I just found one I liked.
Rajah is from Aladdin. Kerchak is from Tarzan. Bagheera, Kaa, Hathi, and Akela are from Jungle Book. Zazu and Pumba are from Lion King. Khan and Mushu are from Mulan. Thumper is from Bambi. Minnie is from Minnie Mouse.

Credit to Acatl for the template. All the designs on the clothing are mine. Other pieces of clothing are recolored from Acatl's templates. The hairs of Robert, Diane, Sean, Whitney, and Olivia were edited from Acatl's site. The rest were made by me. Kenny's shirt has a head-on look at a tiger. I think the sleeves kinda look like flames, and that wasn't intentional, but it looks cool. The 10 on David's shirt is because the monkey is tenth in the zodiac. Rob's shirt is the Green Lantern. Maybe not too original, having the green ranger with the Green Lantern insignia, but w/e. Audrey's shirt has a snake coiled up (kinda). Diane's shirt is supposed to have a sakura (cherry blossom) design to it, but I don't know how recognizable that is. Sean's shirt is just a star, but the camo pants are b/c Mars was the God of War in Roman mythology. Glenn just has an orange shirt and a jacket (I was lazy with her clothing). Whitney has a bunny on her shirt. Jon's shirt has a ninja in purple about to slash through (kinda hard to see b/c I stupidly put the ninja in the center). Al's shirt has a dragon on it. Michael's shirt has the moon, whistling? Olivia's shirt has a cleft note one it.
Other than the basic template, everything on the masters is all mine. The open hands are also mine. Their faces, skins, heads, tails, hair, quills, wings, scales, designs, togas, are mine. The togas were originally meant to be based on Buddhist monk robes, but the dragon kinda messed up that look, so I decided on togas. The dragon is heavily based off an Asian-styled dragon rather than a Western/European one. I know the python (maybe even dragon) would look more believable without legs and just a tail, but I wanted the masters to be more human than beast.

Please do not touch anything here without my permission. Especially the masters, it took a while to make those suckers, so please don't touch those. Thanks and enjoy. Sorry for making you read all that (if you did;))

-Taiko.

Aw man, Green Lantern. You're a man after my own heart.

Something tells me that when they henshin, the little circle symbol on their chest spins into place. Not sure why...

Here's an idea I had about Kiva. It's kinda a prequel to the whole story, an origin to the Kiva armor. The story is kinda stupid, but it's just what I think could've happened in the Kiva universe.

Centuries ago, humanity was protected by what humans termed angels, beings who lived lived in the heavens. This species that protected humanity from itself was know as the Grifan race. The Grifan protected humanity from other species like the Wolfen, Merman, and Franken races. The Grifan kept humanity in check so that humanity would not destroy itself and go extinct. When wars arose, the Grifan were there to put an end to the conflict, the Grifan guided humanity towards new lands and gave humanity all it would need to survive. The Grifan were the beginning of humanity's many religions. The Grifan were ruled by a king, the most powerful of their kind. His armor was said to invoke both fear and awe in the hearts of humans and Grifan.
The King had two sons, one by the Queen of the of the Grifan and one by a human woman. It was customary in the Grifan race for the King to be succeeded by his son with human lineage, as the human blood made the Grifan stronger. Each King of the Grifan was half human, half Grifan, but stronger than both. His hybrid nature allowed him to be able to wear the armor of the Grifan King.
When the King's oldest (pure Grifan blood) son came of age, the pure Grifan son saw it as his right to have the throne of the Grifan. He thought his half-brother was too weak and would not be able to rule over the Grifan race. The King of the Grifan banished the oldest son to the deepest caves of Earth for eternity. This son was furious that his half brother would ascend to the throne of the Grifan. The eldest son wandered the caves of Earth until he eventually found a bat that spoke his language. The bat (Kivat I) told the son he could give him the power he wanted for his vengeance, if he was strong enough. Indeed, the son was strong enough to use Kivat's power, and he became the first Kiva of Earth. The eldest son then amassed an army of other Grifan who had too been banished from the Heavens for an attack upon his father.
These rogue Grifan, now calling themselves Fangire, traveled throughout Earth, feeding on humans to attract the attention of the Grifan King and his army. When the King could no longer let humanity suffer by the hand of his own son, the King descended to Earth to put an end to his son's actions. A war broke out between the two sides, Grifan and Fangire. The King of the Grifan and his son donned their respective armors and fought to the death. Unfortunately, the power of darkness won, and the King fell at his son's hand. The remaining Grifan were then slaughtered by the Fangire so that there would be no warrior Grifan left in the Heavens.
However, when the half-blood son saw his father die at his brother's hand, he could not stand by and allow his home to be destroyed. As he was now the King of the Griffan since his father was killed, he was able to don the armor of his race, called Tsubasa. He called for the hawk-like creature (Tsubasawk) that was able to grant him the power, then he called his brother out to a one-on-one duel to decide the fate of the Grifan and Fangire. Seven days and seven nights passed and the two were still battling each other. Mountains were leveled, volcanoes erupted, storms raged, and seas were shifted by the raw force of the two powerful beings fighting one another. On the morning of the eight day, the older son realized he could not defeat his brother. His brother's human bloodline gave him an advantage on the battlefield, one that the Kiva armor could not surpass. The older brother told the half-blood brother that he surrendered, but it was only a trick. When the half-blood brother took off the Tsubasa armor, the older brother struck him through the heart. The older brother then bound his brother and cast him and Tsubasawk in an iron coffin and tossed them into the deepest sea, never to be heard from again.
The pure-blood brother led his army of Fangire to the Heavens and destroyed every part of his former life as a protector of humanity. Any Grifan who would not swear allegiance to their new King, and take the title of Fangire was destroyed. The King of Fangire created rules for all Fangire to live by:
(1)Humankind is no longer to be protected.
(2)Humanity is now a source of food, that is the only reason they should be allowed to reproduce.
(3)Humanity is not allowed to become more advanced than the Fanigre in any way.
(4)No Fangire is to love a human as the unity between Fangire (Grifan) and human bloods will bring a threat to the King.

Here's the armor of the Grifan, Tsubasa, along with Tsubasawk.
tsubasa.png

The first Kiva suit, along with Kivat I.
kivafrist.png

Now both together, just for the hell of it.
heavenhell.png

So, it should be obvious why he's called Tsubasa (as it means "wing" in Japanese). I wanted to make something that was almost the complete opposite of Kiva. Since that would mean something, non-bat, I went with a bird. At first, I played around with "Tsume" (claw/talon) and Tsumeagle, Tsumek, but then Tsubasa and Tsubasawk were just a lot better. The chest piece is called "Heaven's Gate" rather than Kiva's "Hell's Gate". Tsubasa is based a little off of Den-O Wing Form.

-Taiko