Kourin! Man wo Jishite
I concur with with Magipink/C.C.-san^^

this sentai is very very goooood

Taiko, can you make Decade civies (Natsumi (without the hat), Narutaki, Grandpa, Onodera)?
Your Kiva civies are awesome.

If my request is too much, then I request Natsumi & Narutaki. :)

:wub:

Holy....They're awesome!:wub:

Thank you so much. I know I've said it quite a lot, but...wow...They look so cool. ^_^
You're very welcome! I'm glad you like 'em!
That....looks....AWESOME!!
Thanks very much!
I concur with with Magipink/C.C.-san^^

this sentai is very very goooood
Thanks!
Taiko, can you make Decade civies (Natsumi (without the hat), Narutaki, Grandpa, Onodera)?
Your Kiva civies are awesome.

If my request is too much, then I request Natsumi & Narutaki. :)
Maybe. I didn't really want to do a cast again, but that's not too much. If I do make them, it's not gonna be anytime soon. Sorry.
whoa.... Ryuranger!
Thanks!

Here's a new pixel from me. Kind of a joke, but also to show my support of the man who should host "The Tonight Show".

conanrider.png

The person is Conan O'Brien (hopefully resemblance is obvious?). Because of the whole Conan vs Jay vs NBC thing, and as a fan of Conan for a long time, I decided to make him a Kamen Rider suit for fun. CoCo's mission is to take down the evil corporation known as NBC and its jackass of a president Jeff Zucker. Of course, he would have to fight Leno as well for the rightful spot (which Conan/CoCo would win) to continue to host the show.
The rider form is called CoCo, after the nickname Conan O'Brien has been given by celebrities and fans. The suit is slightly designed off of the "Kamen Rider: The First/Next" suits and Agito. The colors are meant to reflect the "Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien" title card of gold, silver, and blues. I also drew little influence from the "In the year of 3000" skits. The horns on the helmet are meant to be various crescent moons, the "Crown of the Tonight Show" which can only be worn by CoCo.

Other than the basic templates from Acatl, everything here is mine. Please don't touch anything without permission. Thanks.