Here are a few more original sentai/PR teams I've made:

Tenshi Sentai...Virtueranger!
"Tenshi" meaning "Angel" in Japanese. And "Virtue" is because the team is based on the 7 Heavenly Virtues.
virtuenew.png

1! The Righteous Warrior! Virtue Red! (Justice)
2! The Controlled Monk. Virtue Green! (Temperance)
3! The Loyal Soldier! Virtue Blue! (Faith)
4! The Wishful Maiden. Virtue Yellow! (Hope)
5! The Aiding Princess. Virtue Pink! (Charity)
6! The Resilient Hunter. Virtue Violet! (Fortitude)
7! The Careful Guide. Virtue Orange! (Prudence)

Each ranger has "petal(s)" on their chest which designate their number. The less petals, the higher rank amongst the team. Therefore, red is the highest ranked and the leader. The belt buckle has the kanji for "heaven" in it, colored the ranger's respective color.

Kagaku Sentai Alcehmyranger!
"Kagaku" meaning chemistry (I think).
alchemy5.png

Alchemy Red, Phosphorous!
Alchemy Blue, Mercury!
Alchemy Yellow, Potassium!
Alchemy Green, Magnesium!
Alchemy Pink, Antimony!

The symbols on their chests are the symbols alchemy gives to the rangers' respective elements. Their helmets are kinda simple, they're all geometric shapes (featured on the helmets above their visors) messed around with a little bit. Red is a hexagon.Blue is a circle.Yellow is a pentagon.Green is a triangle.Pink is a diamond.

Bakemono Sentai Terroranger!

"Bakemono" meaning monster in Japanese.
terror3.png

Screeches through the night, TerrorRed!
Howls at the moon, TerrorBlue!
Coils under sand, TerrorYellow!

Originally the team was going to be different fantasy monsters, like vampires, mummies, werewolfs, etc. But I decided on real life animals that a lot of people seem to have fears of. Each has their animal incorporated into their visor. Red is obviously a bat. Blue is a wolf: the visor is actually a howling wolf's head on both sides (you might have to look closely). Yellow is a cobra, and the visor has a snake-like figure sticking out its tongue, then somewhat coiled up and the tail underneath (again, it's kinda hard to see). Their mouthpiece has fangs, since their "monsters".
Terror is obvious, they're supposed to be scary and make your heartbeat jump. That's why there's the heartbeat ECG scan thingy across their chest, which is also featured on the gloves and boots. The design on the gloves and boots also doubles as tears, to tie into the monsters as ruthless killers who claw away at things. I dunno.

...And a request I did. I don't do requests anymore though, it's hard enough doing pixel suits I want to do for myself w/ the work from my courses.
Power Rangers Zoic Charge!
redxall.png

Red Falcon, Black Panther, Blue Salamander, Yellow Deer, Pink Bobcat.

Applies to all: Basic templates belong to Acatl and Kali (both from RB) for the symmetrical female. Everything else is mine, and I'd appreciate it if you don't touch anything without permission from myself. Thanks.

-Taiko

Here are some more of my original teams:

Tokei Sentai Minuteman!
"Tokei" meaning clock. "Minuteman" a reference to old-school sentai where the teams ended in "-man" instead of "-ranger", but also a reference to the minutemen/militias from the American Revolutionary War.
minutemanfirst6.png

The first hour wildfire, MinuteRed!
The ninth hour tsunami, MinuteBlue!
The seventh hour landslide, MinuteGreen!
The fifth hour thunderstorm, MinuteYellow!
The eleventh hour tornado, MinutePink!
The twelfth hour meteor, MinuteGold!

And the second half of the team (who would rarely appear):
minutemansecond6.png

The second hour eruption, MinuteRust!
The third hour avalanche, MinuteOrange!
The fourth hour earthquake, MinuteAmber!
The sixth hour drought, MinuteLime!
The eighth hour flood, MinuteCyan!
The tenth hour blizzard, MinuteViolet!

So the design was all about clocks. Obviously, the chest design is a clock. The belt buckle features an hourglass, and the objects on the wrists are supposed to be wristwatches. The markings above the visors are Japanese kanji for the rangers' respective numbers. The visors themselves were influenced by various letters of the Greek alphabet. Some may be more obvious to spot than others.

"Atomic Sentai Nobleranger!!!"
noblegroup.png

Helium, the Red Noble!
Neon, the Blue Noble!
Argon, the Yellow Noble!
Krypton, the Green Noble!
Xenon, the Violet Noble!
Radon, the Black Noble!

The symbol on their chests is the Lewis Dot Structure for the Noble Gases (except Helium). The letters inside the biggest circle are the Atomic Symbols of the ranger's respective elements. The belt buckles have NG on them for Noble Gases. The numbers within the white parts of the ranger's helmets are the Atomic Weights of the respective Noble Gas.

Taijitu Sentai Samsaranger!
"Taijitu" is the name given to the split circle yin yang most ppl are accustomed with. "Samsara" is the cycle of reincarnation in Buddhism.
first3.png
second3.png
last2.png

By the power of air, Samsared!
By the power of earth, Samsayellow!
By the power of water, Samsablue!
By the power of wood, Samsagreen!
By the power of thunder, Samsaviolet!
By the power of fire, Samsaorange!
By the power of the Sun, Samsamber!
By the power of the Moon, Samsaindigo!

Yin/yang plays heavily on this team. The colors, genders, and elements are all opposites of each other. Now, I know the elements are weird and may not be traditionally considered opposites of each other, but this was the arrangement that made the most sense to me. The symbol on the belts and chests is the "Dharmachakra" from Buddhism, symbolising the Eightfold Path.
The visors don't represent anything. I wanted ot try something like the Rorschach Ink Blot test, so I just made random shapes then reflected them. If you happen to think the visors look like something, it wasn't on purpose. Haha.

Nazo Sentai Questionman!
questionman.png
questionwhite.png

Why are we here? Red! Codename Victor!
Who are we? Blue! Codename Oscar!
What are we? Yellow! Codename Charlie!
Where were we? Green! Codename Sierra!
When did we? Pink! Codename Romeo!
"How will we save this world? White! Codename Echo!"
The people will never know the answers, but they will live in peace! Nazo Sentai, Questionman!

Instead of making their roll call "Question *insert color*" I gave them each a question. It's just something different. If I decide to make a sixth, the roll call question will begin with "How...". And "Nazo" is how you say "riddle" in Japanese, supposedly.
Obviously, there's a question mark on the chest and the circle on the belt completes it. The rangers have numbers on their helmets, red being 1, blue 2, and so on and so on. The code names are taken from the military/NATO Phonetic Alphabet. The dots and dashes on their chests are the Morse Code equivalent of their code names. The suits are slightly influenced by Dekaranger/SPD suit style, the black left arm, boots/gloves, skirt-less females and what not.

Applies to all: Basic templates belong to Acatl and Kali (both from RB) for the symmetrical female. Everything else is mine, and I'd appreciate it if you don't touch anything without permission from myself. Thanks.

-Taiko

Hey, thanks for the comment hyperblade312!
So, I layed off the pixels for a while because I just had the busiest college week I've had yet: a quiz and test (same class, same day!), another test, and a 2,000 page paper. But now I have the time again! Thank goodness. And with that free time, I decided to make the next rider in Kamen Rider Kabuto.

KR Drake!
drakedaisuke.png

From left-->right, Daisuke Kazama, KR Drake Masked Form, Rider Form, the Drake Zecter, grip, and his gun in both modes.

Credit belongs to Acatl for the basic male templates and basic clothing. Everything related to the rider suit is mine, and the shirt, hat, and vest are custom made. Daisuke's hair is also mine. Please don't touch anything without permission. Thanks.

-Taiko

Something I just spent a long time doing:
dcdfullfall2.gif

It's supposed to be from the OP sequence to Decade. Hopefully if I did a decent job, I don't need to tell ppl that.
The basic male is Acatl's. Tsukasa and all the riders are mine along with the rotations and animations.

Something new that has taken taken me sooooo, soooooo long to make. A whole lot of edits, views, poses, animation, etc. It's gotta be knocking on 20 hours of work now! Geeze. I wanted to wait until I made the others, but that will be even more work, and I gotta start studying for finals. So without further ado, I present my pixel version of Shiba Takeru's henshin into ShinkenRed and his roll call:

redhenshinfull4.gif

Like I said, this guy took a lot of work and time to make. 45 images/slides! Phew, and to think I want to make the others as well! *Cries* I had to play around with a LOT of poses and editing to make it look accurate. The very, very basic male template belongs to Acatl. All else is mine. All poses, animations, everything. The suit, Takeru and the traditional clothing are mine as well. So is the "fire" you see in the henshin sequence. Please do not use any part of this animation. Thanks.

-Taiko.

Last edited:
Here's my newest pixel art, continuing on with the riders from KR Kabuto, Sasword!

tsurugisasword.png

Tsurugi Kamishiro, Sasword Masked and Rider Forms. Along with the Sasword Zeceter and blade.

The basic male template and basic clothing belong to Acatl. The edits to the clothing are mine. The hair, and all things rider-related are mine as well. Please don't touch anything without permission. Thanks.

-Taiko

More KR Kabuto pixels.

I had to redo my Kabuto pixel because there were a few details I missed the first go-around.
kabutotendou-1.png

Souji Tendou, Kabuto Masked and Rider forms. The Kabuto Zecter and the Kunai Gun in its three modes.

And now a completely new pixel, the secondary main character.
kagamigatack.png

Arata Kagami, Gatack Masked and Rider forms. The Gatack Zecter and the Gatack Double Calibur weapons, separate and together.

And since this one was just a quick recoloring (for the most part):
darkkabuto.png

Souji Kusakabe, Dark Kabuto Masked and Rider forms. Along with the Dark Kabuto Zecter and his Kunai Gun in its three modes.

As always, the basic male template belongs to Acatl. Everything else is mine. Please do not touch any part of any of these pixels without my permission. Thanks.

-Taiko

Well, here's another pixel suit from KR Kabuto I just finished:

Hyper Cast Off! Change, Hyper Beetle!!!
hyperkabuto-1.png

Hyper Kabuto and Hyper Kabuto in "Hyper Clock Up" form. Then there's the Hyper Zecter and the Zecters of TheBee, Drake, and Sasword, as they appear on the Perfect Zecter. Then there's the Perfect Zecter with no other zecters combined, then in Sword and Gun mode with all the zecters combined.

As usual, the basic male template belongs to Acatl. Every other piece of this work belongs to myself. Please do not touch anything. Thanks.

-Taiko

Last edited:
Well, here's the last two suits from KR Kabuto: the Hoppers!
kickhopper.png

Sou Yagurama and Kick Hopper. Along with the green side of the Hopper zecter.
punchhopper.png

Shun Kageyama and Punch Hopper. Along with the brown side of the Hopper Zecter.

And since another series is done, I got to wondering what all the suits I've done would look like all together:
allriders52509.png

As always, the basic male template is from Acatl. The basic clothing is from Acatl's templates, although the jacket is mine. The hairs and jewelry are mine as well. And of course, all things rider are mine. Please don't touch anything. Thanks.