the baddest *****
What day was this? And were you able to get the url that did it? I know there was a day that some super virus was roaming the cybernet jacking everyone.

I'll look into this and maybe chuck these ads 'til I know it's safe for sure. I do >REALLY< need more info tho. Ads keep this site alive and with everyone encouraging Adblock and the like, that could sink us.

http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2004-112111-3912-99

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vundo

Ads do help, but if your ads are basically destroying the systems of the site's users then they're not really doing anything beneficial. Personally, after the problem I had with my system where I couldn't even install anti-virus programs on my computer without the trojan making them crash, I'd say look into a better alternative for ads.

It's nice to have ads, but the entire site is basically an ad. Certain words turn into ads, banner ads that have nothing to do with toku are ads, Google AdSense is an add, ads ads ads. Its bound to come from someplace, especially if the ads aren't even targeted to the user base but just by keywords on the site.

I should say I'm glad the ads haven't gotten as bad as rangerboard, where they have pop ups everywhere.

Totally agree.. unfortunately I'm still not overly adept at "codezorz" soooo.. need to wait for someone to help me get these swapped out.

The World Warrior
It's nice to have ads, but the entire site is basically an ad. Certain words turn into ads, banner ads that have nothing to do with toku are ads, Google AdSense is an add, ads ads ads. Its bound to come from someplace, especially if the ads aren't even targeted to the user base but just by keywords on the site.

Not to mention the invisi-ads.

Why you taking my comment out of context. Its true.

Don't get butthurt over everytime I say something.

Y SO SRS KEITH, Y SO SRS

Actually I'm the last person to be put off by things you say and often step to bat for you. But now, you're offending me and my message board.

Not something I take kindly.

I wanna fly high....
Sorry Keith, I'm going to have to defend Merky on this one. I think she was just joking.

And to be on topic, whenever I'm on HJU, the site moves unusually slowly on my Firefox. Just a small point of interest.