"Swing Kids'" ~ This Korean Drama Movie is a Gem

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
<p>‘Swing Kids’ is a Korean drama movie, about prisoners of war in the Geoje POW camp, a real camp that held North Korean and Chinese prisoners who were captured by UN forces during the Korean War (1950–1953). It is based on the Korean musical “Rho Ki-Soo,” written by Jang Woo-Sung. The camp is real but the characters are fictional.</p>

My love is electrifying from above
Isn't it this movie like 4 years ago? I was like 9 years old when I get to watch this. Now I am much more older.

Red Light Green Light
I laughed, I cried, and the other characters, especially the Chinese ones, made me laugh out loud; D.O. made a complete about-face. Surprisingly, the quality of the movie isn't given enough credit. Since I just watched it, I can say for sure that it was great. I've never had a D.O. let me down. movie because he always seems to pick the right type. Panrae was a very inspiring woman who I admired a lot.

Indeed, D.O. is remarkable. He is very good at a lot of things. The movie is very good. Everything about it is great (except for one detail, which I will not share). I've never had a D.O. let me down. He seems to always pick the right genre and style for the part. Panrae, a very pretty woman with a strong will, was my favorite character.

Pop stars don't usually make good movies, but D.O. is not the case. made up the one exception. His E.X.O. persona let out a huge wail. I've seen this movie twice. Even though it happened a long time ago, every time I think about it, I immediately start tap dancing in my head. Kyungsoo and all of the other actors gave great performances. This movie is a great way to get yourself going. My goal right now is to learn the basics of tap dance.