SWIMMING WITH SHARKS -Genderbend remake of the 1994 film

Staff member
Swimming with Sharks is an adaptation of the 1994 Black Comedy film of the same title. It was about an intern with a boss from hell but reversed the situation in the end. Frank Whaley and Kevin Spacey gave memorable performances in the original. March 14, 2022, will be the release date of this series to Roku Channel. It will be Kiernan Shipka’s first Adult role after playing Sabrina the Teenage Witch on Netflix. Unlike the original, which has more humor, This one will be crossing the thriller territory because it will be darker and grimmer.
Joyce (Diane Kruger) is a Powerful executive in one of Hollywood’s biggest studios. This woman of Power hired the naive fresh graduate Lou (Kiernan Shipka Of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina  Fame) because she looks easy to manipulate, which is a...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
As a former intern, I remember how badly treated I was by the veterans in the office. I like the idea that an intern is in control of her superiors and gives them a taste of their medicine.

Sentai collector
Big fish Joyce met her match and it serves her right. 😂. It happens like that in the real world too where interns get treated like trash but not for long. Soon they learn everything, rise up and overthrow every one of them. I guess these execs are about to find out who Lou is and not in a pleasant way either.

If Anna Delvy is a corporate person instead of a scammer. That's how I feel about this show.