Survivor 43 cast revealed

Super Moderator
Survivor 43 got announced! This 20-year-old show celebrates the ending of its 42nd season. Survivor started allowing Canadians to compete in Survivor 41, and it ended the drought of female winners. After Having seven male winners in a row, Survivor 41 created a new trend.
Two Canadian women of Color won in a row. Maryanne Oketch, a 23 seminary Student from Canada, continues the trend of women winning. She clumsily started the game and would have been voted off earlier if her team had lost. By the time she reached the merge, her maturity and self-awareness improved, giving the complete control of her game. Maryanne is the first female winner after 20 years. The last Black female winner before her was Vecepia Towery.
Screen-Shot-2022-04-18-at-5.39.57-PM.jpg
Survivor 43 Sneak peak

CBS continued the...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Maryanne and Erika deserved their victories but I notice most fans of Survivor, particularly the female fans have inner misogyny. They always root for the Golden boy type of contestant but always hates on female contestants.

I wish Jeff Probst will just go. I hated him ever since he had creative control of the show. He becomes lazy. He removes 39 days and replace it with 26 days, we are stuck with Fiji even though fans wants new locations and the challenges becomes boring.

Money Heister
The Australian Survivor Keeps on being better while the US version keeps getting budget cuts and Yeah Jeff Probst is becoming Lazy. Hosts should not be given creative freedom. This season have lots of Hispanic contestants.

AMAWEMEN Hear me roar!
20 years? This show is still on air! Wow! I stopped watching after Season 8 because the final 2 are 2 evil people and I can't stand it.

Blinding Lights
@Awakes then you missed out a lot because there are kind people who won after Amber and Rob. Hope Noelle makes it in the merge, because the last time a One legged woman joins this show she never reaches the merge.

Watching the old Seasons, I am really sad we are not getting new locations anymore. I got so sick of Fiji and I never been there. If I win free tickets to Fiji I will just give it to a friend. I want Survivor to have new locations again.

The Norwegian Version of Survivor had a Season filmed in Antarctica. The Australian version still have unique locations! Meanwhile the US version have an eternal contract with Fiji.