Surprising Facts Revealed About The Guardians Of The Galaxy Holiday Special

I heard that Gunn still has a contractual obligation to produce two more Marvel movies, and the contract he signed with DC included a clause allowing him to see that deal through to its conclusion. Oh man, it sounds like there will be a third volume as well as a holiday special. If you thought this special's sadness was bad, you haven't seen anything yet when it comes to Vol. The total for the game will be three. In essence, this is a preview of what will be included in Volume 2 of the series. 3 because this will be the last time we see the entire cast together.

Trust me
My high expectations for the quality of this special were more than met. This is both hilarious and heartwarming at the same time. I'm glad they chose to use this to highlight Mantis and Drax, two characters who, because more emphasis needed to be placed on the main plot, are frequently given less screen time in the movies.

I can't afford Disney Plus because I have to use VPN and the service is not available in my country😭😮‍💨

Wow, it's incredible that a straightforward and endearing Christmas special outperformed all of the major media releases that occurred throughout the year in terms of entertainment value. It's like a parody of the terrible Star Wars Christmas Special, but much, much better! I like Kevin Bacon for the same reason I like this thing. This is the proper course of action. This is a thoughtful and heartfelt action. This is the real deal when it comes to spreading the Christmas spirit!

I cannot wait to watch this when my schedule is free.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never expected in my life to see a serious character like Nebula dancing.Mantis,Despite her cute and innocent appearance, her casual and frequent use of her powers was terrifying. Being able to witness Mantis and Drax's agility in action against regular humans was one of my favorite parts of their time on Earth. Mantis was simultaneously terrifying and hilarious. In Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 1, Vol. 2, Infinity War, and Endgame, we saw them use their incredible strength to defeat aliens, and the results were absolutely astonishing.

The awkward relationship that Mantis and Drax have is hilarious. I'm so happy that Mantis got the chance to shine in the lead role in this special because I just looooove the crazy and hilarious chemistry that the two of them have together. Pom is so cute in her role as one of the Guardians, and I really hope she gets more screen time.

Pio

@Melanie Smith No one here is judging your standards when it comes to entertainment so don't give us a reason to do so.