Superman And Lois Severs All Ties To The Arrowverse

Staff member
John Diggle made a guest appearance on Superman And Lois last night. He was first introduced on the TV series Arrow, a show that spawned a whole low-budget TV universe of superheroes. That universe seems to be dying now, but when it was in its prime, it was glorious. At least bits and pieces of it are still alive, for now…The Flash is hanging in there (barely), and Superman And Lois is going strong….oh, wait.
There’s something Diggle said last night that makes no sense. It went like this: “I’ve been working for the DOD for a long time. I’ve seen things you would not believe—glimpses of other worlds, and the leagues of superheroes they have on them. And even though we only have your father on this planet, thank God that we do, because he’s the finest of any Earth.” But…but…what about Supergirl? What about Barry? WHAT ABOUT BEEBO??
TV Line got the showrunner of S&L, Todd...

Continue reading...

I believe they decided to go for an alternate Universe because route so they wont need to make arrowverse crossovers and they wont need to pay Michelle Benoist.

Due to the recent collapse of the Arrowverse, this was purposefully done. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to "soft-reboot" it at some point from Superman & Lois that would be just insane.

I'm thrilled about the prospect of introducing those characters to our reality since many of Superman's foes—most famously Lex—were snatched up by Supergirl and now they are were they truly belong. A show about Superman.