Lurker
I'm stuck in stage 28. It begins with some members of the army appear and talk to each other, then a giant monster appear. After that, Kamen Rider V3 & Riderman show up to fight some grunts and monster. During the fight, something happens to V3 that makes him cant move anymore. After having defeated every monsters (including the giant one), no more monster appear. There is nothing left to do but the stage is still not proceeding. V3 still cant move and there is no monster to fight, I dont know what to do next. Please help if u know what to do here, thanks

Last edited:
Lurker
STT2001 is the full sized RPG right? not the SD one? try going to the EDF building(the one where you can spawn tanks and buy stuff), that usually solves most problems, if that didn't work, just visit every building there is, this will happen again in many scenario

also, ALWAYS have a giant killer updated/leveled(i have the uchuu keiji's vehicles maxed for this) on your team and at least ONE ultraman, mainly because sometimes they will ruin your lives with an all giant stage with no way to buff them at that time because your units are CAMEOS(notably the red baron stage where RB debuts and one of the ultraseven final stages where you must use windam to kill stuff)

the giant battles disappears a few stage before the final though, you can't even use giants at the final battle, only human sized units(human hayata/dan can still join but as you know, they sucked)

Lurker
STT2001 is the full sized RPG right? not the SD one? try going to the EDF building(the one where you can spawn tanks and buy stuff), that usually solves most problems, if that didn't work, just visit every building there is, this will happen again in many scenario

also, ALWAYS have a giant killer updated/leveled(i have the uchuu keiji's vehicles maxed for this) on your team and at least ONE ultraman, mainly because sometimes they will ruin your lives with an all giant stage with no way to buff them at that time because your units are CAMEOS(notably the red baron stage where RB debuts and one of the ultraseven final stages where you must use windam to kill stuff)

the giant battles disappears a few stage before the final though, you can't even use giants at the final battle, only human sized units(human hayata/dan can still join but as you know, they sucked)
I did visit the building (the one with the red flag and I turned it blue) but nothing happened. The only thing that my characters could do there were by vehicles and something with the HP (It's all in Japanese so I'm not sure). Kamen Rider V3 still cant move and his character was turned into yellow. Do u have anymore suggestions?
Btw, How do u manage to upgrade all of them? I mean there r some characters that I cannot upgrade their HP (Goranger, Ultraman, etc) I can only upgrade their attacks, not health.

Last edited:
Lurker
Btw, How do u manage to upgrade all of them? I mean there r some characters that I cannot upgrade their HP (Goranger, Ultraman, etc) I can only upgrade their attacks, not health.

try visiting other buildings or bring riderman to V3, you get infinite turns IIRC so try everything, i haven't encountered that trouble last i played the game though, my MC are the high tech one and i picked mostly rider based path choices if there are splits, avoiding giant stages as much as i can, perhaps if you use the other MC the story is different?

human based character can only be leveled up, only machines are fully upgradeable, which is why the uchuu keiji trio are awesome

another tip, level up Bel Helen and upgrade her weapon if you want (the girl from sharivan), there will also be one mission where you must use ONLY her against the whole madou army, not until you wiped the map clean that sharivan will come and help, the kicker is, helen DIES at the end of the stage so your investment become a huge waste, i didn't level/buff her up, but it took a more than 30~50 retries and LOTS of interim saves to made it through the stage

also, depending whether you liked BLACK(and the classic battlehopper) or RX better, there is a split path halfway through the game where you can encounter the crisis empire, i don't remember if its the different path of action choices but you can opt to stay as BLACK instead of becoming RX, you'll lose out lightdron and bio+roborider though, much better character for the game IMO

Lurker
try visiting other buildings or bring riderman to V3, you get infinite turns IIRC so try everything, i haven't encountered that trouble last i played the game though, my MC are the high tech one and i picked mostly rider based path choices if there are splits, avoiding giant stages as much as i can, perhaps if you use the other MC the story is different?

human based character can only be leveled up, only machines are fully upgradeable, which is why the uchuu keiji trio are awesome

another tip, level up Bel Helen and upgrade her weapon if you want (the girl from sharivan), there will also be one mission where you must use ONLY her against the whole madou army, not until you wiped the map clean that sharivan will come and help, the kicker is, helen DIES at the end of the stage so your investment become a huge waste, i didn't level/buff her up, but it took a more than 30~50 retries and LOTS of interim saves to made it through the stage

also, depending whether you liked BLACK(and the classic battlehopper) or RX better, there is a split path halfway through the game where you can encounter the crisis empire, i don't remember if its the different path of action choices but you can opt to stay as BLACK instead of becoming RX, you'll lose out lightdron and bio+roborider though, much better character for the game IMO

Thanks, I made it through. Do u have any tip to upgrade the Goranger? They seem pretty weak comparing to other heroes

Lurker
Thanks, I made it through. Do u have any tip to upgrade the Goranger? They seem pretty weak comparing to other heroes

sorry, i don't use goranger, except when i was forced to, my mains are mostly riders, uchuu keijis, inazuman, and everyone from the kikaider series, didn't care much for goranger,ultras and mecha toku's like giant robo, tetsujin, etc, and obviously i don't at all for the EDF and their weak ass soldiers+conventional weapons)

all i can say is try upgrading if they can be upgraded, equip them with good stuffs(you can buy equipment in one of the EDF bases IIRC, not sure, long time since i last played it), and an additional info that all of the rangers will get an upgrade/new attacks later on, these upgrades are decent enough that when i was forced to use the rangers, they can kill the enemies just fine(aside from bosses of course), so if you want to upgrade their attack i suggest waiting until they got these new babies, it'll worth more than the old ones.

oh, and like the SRW series, putting them together when your spirit level is adequate will let you use the goranger storm/hurricane attack IIRC

Lurker
sorry, i don't use goranger, except when i was forced to, my mains are mostly riders, uchuu keijis, inazuman, and everyone from the kikaider series, didn't care much for goranger,ultras and mecha toku's like giant robo, tetsujin, etc, and obviously i don't at all for the EDF and their weak ass soldiers+conventional weapons)

all i can say is try upgrading if they can be upgraded, equip them with good stuffs(you can buy equipment in one of the EDF bases IIRC, not sure, long time since i last played it), and an additional info that all of the rangers will get an upgrade/new attacks later on, these upgrades are decent enough that when i was forced to use the rangers, they can kill the enemies just fine(aside from bosses of course), so if you want to upgrade their attack i suggest waiting until they got these new babies, it'll worth more than the old ones.

oh, and like the SRW series, putting them together when your spirit level is adequate will let you use the goranger storm/hurricane attack IIRC

Right now I'm in scenario 31, it begins with the Big Red Robot fighting 4 and then 6 giant monsters. After 3 turns, the Robot automaticly explore for no reason and the screen goes THE END, any idea why?

Lurker
Right now I'm in scenario 31, it begins with the Big Red Robot fighting 4 and then 6 giant monsters. After 3 turns, the Robot automaticly explore for no reason and the screen goes THE END, any idea why?

hmm, one of the red baron stages, i never had any problems with it, did you try getting close to Baron using its human "controllers"?(both tetsujin and baron has human "pilots" that needs to be in the range of their mechs to somewhat control them IIRC)

Lurker
hmm, one of the red baron stages, i never had any problems with it, did you try getting close to Baron using its human "controllers"?(both tetsujin and baron has human "pilots" that needs to be in the range of their mechs to somewhat control them IIRC)

I solved it, I had to defeat all of the robots before the Red Baron explores, it took many retry since I didn't upgrade Red Baron much

Lurker
Wow this game is for hardcore crowd. Second mission is already impossible for me to beat. Bat Kaijin rapes my team, He does more damage, harder to hit and for some reason Ichigo cannot do any of his special attacks with full enegry, being stuck with regular attack that does 1 HP... and dies in two hits... which is gameover in this mission... F*ck my life...