[CASTING CALLS] Super Sentai X Kamen Rider: The 2nd Legend War

Just a passing through RP'er
Humanity has been plagued by monsters for centuries, hundreds of innocent lives being lost by these various attacks. Dozens of teams of heroes known as the Super Sentai fought these threats, saving dozens of lives in the process.

During the First Legend War, 34 of such teams fought Earth's Greatest threat, the Zangyack Space Empire. They sacrificed their powers as Sentai to destroy this ultimate threat, their Ranger Keys scattered across both the Earth and the Cosmos.

Yet, although these warriors lost their powers, evil still plagued the earth. New heroes, known as Kamen Riders, fought such threats, some for their own reasons, others merely for the noble cause of saving.

Dozens of riders have been created during the absence of Super Sentai all fighting for different reasons. Now, years after the First Legend War, the Zangyack empire has returned, the 35th team of Sentai, known as Gokaiger, has risen to fight the new threat. Will the two types of heroes join forces to combat this new threat? Or will they clash together, destroying themselves?

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, etc.
2. No sex, but pairings are permitted.
3. Control profanity, only use it very lightly.
4. Multiple characters, up to 3, are allowed.
5. OC characters are allowed, same with altered characters. (Changing a couple of things from a canon rider/sentai and using it)
6. If you use a Gokaiger, keep the Ranger Key number to 4, excluding your Gokaiger Key. If a certain Sentai is present, the Gokaigers cannot use that specific Sentai's Key. If ShinkenRed is in the RP, you can't use ShinkenRed's key.

PS: This is my first RP, so anybody with experience is welcome to sign up to be a Co-mod... I think I'll need all the help I can get. :sweat:

Bio:

Name:
Picture: (Optional)
Rider/Sentai Designation: Name (Picture optional)
Alignment: [Good, Evil, Neutral]
Bio: [Simple, it doesn't have to be too detailed. Just explain background as well as how your character got their powers]
Notes: [If you have an OC rider/sentai, write down more details about your powers. Gokaigers will post what Ranger Keys they have here.]

Good luck, and let's do this thing!

Characters:

Kamen Riders:

Kamen Rider IXA V13: KamenRiderIota

Kamen Rider OOO: Nate River

Kamen Rider Diend: Nate River

New Den-O: DaftBlue

Kamen Rider Kuuga: Kenzaki Kazuma

Kamen Rider Altarix: Zy-Volution

Super Sentai:

DekaMaster: KamenRiderIota

GokaiRed: Savior Den-O (ShinkenRed, GekiRed, DekaRed, MagiRed, and Tyrannoranger)

GokaiBlue: DaftBlue

GokaiSilver: NateRiver (GoseiKnight, TimeFire, DekaBreak, Go-On Wings, Anchor Key)

Red Hawk: FaiaGreen

MegaPink: Phantom_Miu

Magi Blue: FaiaGreen

Zangyack:

Aranz Gill: KamenRiderIota

Kamen Rider Savior: Savior Den-O

Last edited:
Kryptonian Pride
Yeah, I could go for this, being the sucker for RPs that I am.

Welcome
Can you reserve Diend and OOO for me?
By the way am I allowed to Final Form Ride other people that chose riders that can be used for that or can I only do that to main riders that have such forms without characters playing them?

The Meteor has landed
Name: Hikaru Yamino
Picture:
lackhair-1.jpg

Rider/Sentai Designation: Kamen Rider Savior
[hide]
kamen_rider_savior_by_saviorden_o1025-d32mxs5.jpg
[/hide]
Alignment: Evil
Bio: Hikaru Yamino was selected by Neo-Shocker to become the next Shocker Rider using the new Rider System, the Savior Driver. Using the Savior Driver, he can transform into any Dark Rider he chooses. He was seen as a threat to the other Riders but, when Super Sentai all of a sudden disappear, he decided to stop fighting his fellow Riders and started to help them instead. But then, the Gokaigers appeared and the leader of the Kamen Rider,Ichigo, told them to join forces with them to help give back the Super Sentai powers back to the Sentai Senshis. Seeing as a bad thing, Hiakru and some other Riders decide to go against Super Sentai AND Kamen Riders to show, only one type of Heroes are need...
Notes: Kamen Rider Savior as the ability to transform into any Dark Riders but, as well summon them. He has the Gills, Another Agito, Ryuga, Orga, Chalice, Dark Kabuto, Nega Den-O, and Dark Kiva cards in his arsenal along with his Illusion,Blast,Barrier,Invisible, and Final Attack card as well. He also can use other Dark Riders weapon in the transformed Rider or, as Savior.

Name: Captain Marvelous
Rider/Sentai Designation: Gokai Red
Alignment: Good
Bio: Captain Marvelous, leader of the Gokaigers and a member of the Red Pirates. He was chosen to be a Gokaiger when AkaRed, a distant brother of AkaRanger, went to him during a battle with the Zangyack and gave him his Ranger Key and Mobilrate. He told to help him search for 4 people to became the New Super Sentai, the Gokaigers. He decide to follow AkaRed to help recruit the remaining 4. But, when they were on a path to Earth, Akared died saving the New Sentai and gave them the Ranger Keys and told them to find the remaining Sentai Senshis and give them their powers back to help fight, the revived Zangyack. Now on Earth, the Zangyack deiced to rule over and make a new empire on it, Captain Marvelous goes out on revenge with his new formed team of Goakigers, to avenge his hero and leader, AkaRed, even if it means to fight along other heroes of the Earth.
Notes: Captain Marvelous has the ShinkenRed, GekiRed, DekaRed, MagiRed, and Tyrannoranger Keys in his arsenal.

Huh, first to sign up. Hope its good enough to pass.:thumbs:

@ Nate: Got it! It's on the board. :thumbs: For the Final Form Ride... I guess it's okay as long as you get the other person's permission first. Also, it doesn't matter for the main riders, I look forward to see what the heck happens when you use something like that on a non-main rider.

@Savior: Your character is a bit overpowered. You'll have to pick between summoning and changing, though personally I think changing would be better. I also don't exactly see how the weapon thing would work out. Isn't that the entire point of changing into that rider? By the way, is Hikaru working directly with the Zangyack? That's what I meant by Evil. Also, Gills and Chalice are technically secondary riders, and I would advise against using them.

Last edited:
The Meteor has landed
Savior: Normally I would tell you that your character is overpowered, but since you're one of main bad guys (As of now) I'll let it slide. By the way, is Hikaru directly with the Zangyack? That's what I meant by Evil. Also, Gills and Chalice are technically secondary riders, and I would advise against using them. Other than that, it's good enough.

Yeah, Hikaru joins Zangyack along with some other fellow Riders to fight against the Super Sentais and Kamen Riders. and, if its okay, I can change Gills and Chalice for Glaive and Eternal. Also, is my GokaiRed bio good or, I need to change it some more?

The GokaiRed bio is good. And you can change Gills and Chalice to Eternal and Glaive. Just one word of warning. Nate River is playing Diend and since his complete form has Glaive, Orga, and Ryuga I would suggest you taking out all three of them. By the way, is it summoning or changing?

The Meteor has landed
And you can change Gills and Chalice to Eternal and Glaive. Just one word of warning. Nate River is playing Diend and since his complete form has Glaive, Orga, and Ryuga I would suggest you taking out all three of them. By the way, is it summoning or changing?

Kinda confuse, you said I can change it to Eternal and Glaive but then, you say I can't use Glaive. Also, its changing but, I can also summon other Rider's weapons as well, example : If I change to Eternal, I can summons the Glaive's weapon to use instead of using Eternal's knife. If that's godmodding then, i can take that out if you want

Welcome
I want to modify my Diend's complete form.I want him to be able to choose any rider for it.I also want it to include Kaixa Break and Zolda Survive.For example, he can have Risin Ultimate, Knight Survive, Agito Shining, Gatack Hyper, Zero Zeronos, Accel Booster, Kaixa Break, Birth Birthday, and Hibiki Armed.Can I also create a fanmade rider for his complete form that's basically a red and gold Vega form of Zeronos?I want his complete form to only have 10 at a time.

Here is a pic of Kaixa Break: [HIDE]
666wr4.jpg
[/HIDE]

Zolda Survive:
[HIDE]ZoldaSurvive.jpg[/HIDE]

If he whole choosing any rider for the complete form is god-modding, I'll make it so that it's only

G3-X
Knight Survive
Zolda Survive
Kaixa Break
Garren Jack
Hyper Gatack
Zero Vega Zeronos
Rising Ixa
Accel Trial
Birth Birthday (May change if new form appears for him.It happened in Movie Taisen with Den-O and Kuuga.)

Last edited:
Savior: NVM, with Nate's modification to Diend's Complete Form you can keep Glaive, Orga, etc. However, I have 1 idea. Savior will only be able to change into the riders and can only summon the the stronger monsters of the series (Utopia Dopant, Arch Orphenoch, Pearshell Fangire, etc.) They will be known as Kaijin Ride cards.

Nate: Eveything's okay to me! Just keep in mind I am actually IXA and I do have a Rising form.