DAIMON PAWNCH
looks nice, wish I could figure out how to mod my wii *I've tried*

さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
I am happy the a sentai game has added to my wii and i will get it modded before it release but GokaiGreen I abit weird the color green is darker then he is in the show.I dont really.:sweat:

Also are we getting 6th ranger?hope can have it.

shinkenchange!starninger!
the reason for possibly no gokaisilver in this game because it was based off of the movie gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle that was no gokaisilver accept until the end, just like the nds kamen rider all generations game was based off of that movie.

The Meteor has landed
Seems like we are:

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/ranger_cross/character/06.html

Gosei Knight, Shinken Gold, Go-On Wings (no Gokai Silver confirmed). Now this game will suck less ^^
[hide]
ss02_b.jpg
ss01_b.jpg
ss04_b.jpg
ss05_b.jpg
ss06_b.jpg
[/hide]

:buttrock:

Samurai Shodown Community ******
I guess I will give this a try on my PC while waiting for Climax Heroes Fourze, but really needs more teams, because current selection is meh for me, with only Shinkenger keeping the oriental/martial arts theme that I like (although having kanji for a face isnt too epic), and Goranger, even being first "rangers", just do not look good enough for occupying a whole 1/5 of already small roster. I would prefer some more interesting or at least nostalgic teams like Jetman~Kakuranger, Gaoranger~Abaranger, Magiranger etc.

Also hope they will include additional versus mode like they did in Hurricanger game.