Lurker
Ehy guys! Did anyone of you knows how to use past rangers finishers for the gokaigers?Or how to unlock the sixth rangers? I never managed to found all that playing
don't really remember, and i don't think you can play as the 6th rangers they are there for finishers and stuff IIRC. it's nauseating enought the first time beating the game, not going through that hell again just to check out some footages that you can just watch on Youtube from DICE OH

Lurker
You shouldn't be playing this game anyways.

No one should play this game.
pretty much, this game needs to die and get buried in the desert, i think even the Discount Nininger game on the 3DS has like, 10 time the value of this game, gameplay wise.

this game makes SummonRide looked like a masterpiece, a money grubbing masterpiece that is, but still infinitely more enjoyable than Ranger Cross, and it's both available for Nintendo platforms too.

Lurker
Man, if anyone would get that game, theyd immidaitely beg Bamco to keep making Summonrides and hail them as the evolution of vidya. That's how much trauma Ranger Cross causes you. And it's ironic than an equally low budget 3DS game of the Murkan version is superior in every way.

Ehy guys! Did anyone of you knows how to use past rangers finishers for the gokaigers?Or how to unlock the sixth rangers? I never managed to found all that playing

I can answer part of that right now.

Sadly, not all of the sixth rangers are in the game/I know because I have all of the model files. Liveman's only got 1 ranger/Red Falcon, and the collection of models in game are kinda bare-bones.

I wish I could buy a Dice-Oh cabinet and just figure out a way to rip all of the models out of it because there are some I REALLY want, like Schwartz or Basco or frigging Gavan who made it in somehow.