Super Sentai and Kamen Rider's racist or controversial moment?

Where is the moment where a Sentai hero make a racist joke like American people or moment that you don't like?!

Let's Morphin
MMPR would have been awesome if they referred to each other by color instead of name.

"Hey Black!"

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I guess it wasn't controversial in Japan, but there's always that episode of JAKQ where Big One dresses up as Hitler to save the others from being crucified ...

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
North America and Europe take any mention of Hitler extremely seriously, Japan does not so they joke about him more.

Let's Morphin
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxWONd3ZOIc"]Starfish Hitler Fail - YouTube[/ame]

North America and Europe take any mention of Hitler extremely seriously, Japan does not so they joke about him more.

MMPR has been known to have slight racial undertones, what with the use of "racebending" (assigning Ranger colors, with the character's skin pigment). However, Kamen Rider (especially Showa-era Riders) has ALWAYS made use of Nazi-esque organizations as antagonists. So perhaps this is more of a stance, rather than an actual racist action?

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Shyni
MMPR has been known to have slight racial undertones, what with the use of "racebending" (assigning Ranger colors, with the character's skin pigment). However, Kamen Rider (especially Showa-era Riders) has ALWAYS made use of Nazi-esque organizations as antagonists. So perhaps this is more of a stance, rather than an actual racist action?

I think you should replace that "especially" with something like "only". Otherwise, the "ALWAYS" implies that it includes all of Heisei Rider as well,