In Justice, We Trust!
Super Sentai, the legendary warriors who protected the earth for decades. However, an ancient threat rose to challenge them: The Lord of Darkness, Daemos. Individually, the Senshi found themselves powerless to defeat Daemos, having defeated them Daemos proclaimed himself ruler of the Earth. However, different generations of Sentai banded together, forming the Super Sentai Army, their combined strength was enough to drive back the Dark Lord, and he was eventually defeated his essence sealed in what would later be known as the Demon Stone.

However, victory would come at a huge price: many died fighting the Dark Lord’s powers, and most lost their powers sealing the Dark Lord. Fearing the dark lord’s return, the surviving warriors decided they needed to train a new generation, gathering the best and brightest people from all across the world, and the renowned Super Sentai Academy would be formed. With rumors of the Dark Lord’s return, legends tell of a new Team of Sentai with the power and strength to defeat him once and for all: Kaizokou Sentai Goukaiger. However, those currently with the Goukaiger’s powers have little desire to help others.

Rules: 

1: God Moding, over-powering, auto-hitting are big no ones.

2: Keep any drama outside of this thread...if you have issues with another player, take it to the PMs PLEASE!!!!!

3: Unless otherwise specified, DO NOT control other player’s characters...if you want a player to do something specific, please talk it over with them first.

4: Bios are required to join

5: Pay attention to the posts

6: Any Super Sentai character, from Goranger to Goukaiger is allowed. I’ll even allow rangers that only appeared in Power Rangers as well.

7: Please try to be as active as you can!! I’m not expecting anyone to be on 24/7, just be on regularly enough.

8: Yes, I will be allowing the Goukaiger in this RP HOWEVER, there’s going to be some limitations. For starters: Each Goukaiger will only be allowed five ranger keys. Secondly, if you have two characters then your Goukaiger cannot take the Ranger key of a Ranger your already controlling...for example: 

If you have Goukaiblue, and one of your characters is GaoRed, that means GoukaiBlue cannot use GaoRed’s Ranger key. Alternatively, if Goukaiblue has GaoRed’s Ranger key, that means you cannot select GaoRed as a character. Only five ranger keys can be chosen, these ranger keys can be swapped out at any time. Only 1 Red Ranger maybe chosen for other Goukaigers!
Note that if a Ranger key’s taken, that doesn’t mean that character’s claimed as well!

9: Multiple characters are allowed, I’ll let your starting character be a student, but please allow your second character to be a teacher. There’ll be a limit of 3 characters per person.

Regarding Battlizers and other such upgrades:
after doing some thinking and talking it over with my co mods...I think that if I'm allowing rangers like the Titanium Ranger to show up in this, it's only fair that I do the same for the Battlizers.

HOWEVER!!!

I have to remind those that have them to NOT god mode with them, you won't get them to start off with either...pretty much I'll decide when a character gets their battlizer.

I said there'd be a handicap...and pretty much you'll only be allowed to use them once per battle. Once you use them, there'll be a 60 second time limit to use them. To translate this into an RP...you'll pretty much only be allowed to do one or two attacks.

Also: If you're using a Goukaiger...you WON'T have access to them!

If you guys don't want to come up with super elaborate Sentai names for them...we can all just call them Battlizers then.
Uniforms: 

Female:
1610690674959ef55c0c57.jpg

Male

:
18665u.jpg

Note: These uniforms come in the color of your selected ranger. Your ranger’s team logo will be stitched to the side of the shirt.

Cast List:

Students:

Setsuko Tatsuya/GoukaiRed(Dark Kabuto)
Sakura Murasaki/GoukaiPink(Magi Pink)
Mika Shiba/
ShinkenRed(SMagi Pink)
Aeron “Kiba” Mitchell/Dragon Ranger(Tigerhawk21) 

Ayako Sawajiri/King Ranger(Gattack Striker) 

Kazuki Jubei/Goukai Gree(DaftBlue)
Raito Kouseigami/GekiRed(NateRiver)
Ryuma "Kyoryu" Kyoshin/AbareRed(ClimaxHeroDen-O)
Gouki Washino/GaoYellow{G.K)
Shiro Ozaki/Ninja Black(HenshinHero)
Tsubasa Kaen/MagiRed(Kenzaki Kazuma)
Shotaro Renton/Gokai Blue(Nate River)
Zack Hunter/Ginga Red(RagnarokKing)
Miracle/Goukai Yellow(Ragnarok King)

Teachers/Faculty Staff: 

Mei Huan Shi/Houou Ranger(Dark Kabuto)
Goro Murasame/Dekamaster(Dark Kabuto)
Luna Star/DekaBright(MagiPink)
Daichi Yamamoto/Gekichopper(ClimaxHeroDen-O)

Misc:
Daemos

Profile Skeleton:

Name: Setsuko Tatsuya
Ranger Designation: Goukred
021be7ba.jpg

Appearance: 

384360bigthumbnail.jpg

Note: She still wears the bandanna even when she’s wearing the uniform. 

Bio: Setsuko’s father fought in the war as a Red Ranger, the original GoukaiRed. As a child, she looked up to him and dreamed of one day following in his footsteps, fighting the good fight. This dream would shatter however, when Daemos begun his conquest of the Earth. Setsuko lost her mother in the initial attack, and her father went off with his fellow Rangers to fight off Daemos’s forces. Setsuko was devastated to find out that her father was among the rangers that fell in battle. All that remained of him was his Goukaiphone and Ranger Key that her father entrusted to her. Setsuko was taken in by a good friend of the family, her Uncle tried to comfort her, and raise her into becoming the next GoukaiRed, however Setsuko filled with grief and despair wanted nothing to do with that life, and ran away from her new home, strangely enough taking the GoukaiPhone and Ranger keys with her.

After that, Setsuko fell in with the the rough crowd and joined up with a gang of ruffians and hooligans. She got her thrill stealing off passerby's on the street, and eventually used her Ranger powers to rob banks, she became known by a lot of people as a feared, and ruthless thief, who’d stop at nothing to get what she sets her eyes on. Eventually, her crimes would catch up to her and she’s arrested by the Special Police. Her crimes were heavy, and she faced jail time of up to 20 years without a parole...however, given her past connections SPD gave her a choice: jail, or attend Sentai Academy, and by graduating, all the charges will be dropped. Not wanting to face jail time, Setsuko decided to attend the Academy.

Personality wise, Setsuko isn’t like most girls. She’s tough, ambiguous and never backs down from a fight. She might seem hard on everyone and everything at first, but she has a nice, soft spot deep down, and a burning desire to uphold justice and peace just waiting to be brought out. 

Misc Notes:(Optional)
Ranger Keys:
1: DekaRed
2: ShinkenRed
3: GoseiRed
4: GekiRed
5: HurricaneRed

Name: Mei Huan Shi 

Ranger Designation:
Houou Ranger 

Appearance: 

untitled4-1.jpg

pink8tl.jpg

Bio: Mei comes from a farmer village in China, as part of the Dai clan she was raised to eventually become the next Houou ranger. Mei however, was a child with big dreams and she wanted to see the world. She her little village behind and began to travel the world. Eventually, she found others like her with similar powers and became part of the DaiRanger. Mei wasn’t present however, when Daemos began his attack.

A pacifist at heart, Mei is strongly against violence, but offered to put her knowledge of ancient Chinese medicine to good use, staying behind to help the injured and wounded. Following the battle, she would go on to help building the Sentai Academy and became part of the faculty staff. She has a fondness of books and teaches literature, along with that she is one of the many hand to hand combat instructors at the school. Finally, she puts her knowledge of medicine and acupuncture to good use, acting as the school nurse...to many, she is seen as a jack of all trades: skilled at a variety of tasks given to her.Tough, strict, but kind and fair Mei is popular amongst the students of the Academy, especially the girls. 

Misc Notes:

Name: Goro Murasame

Ranger Designation: Dekamaster
dekamasterwall.jpg

Appearance:
charadtlkaido.jpg

Bio: 
Goro Murasame comes from a long line of Samurai, as a child he always felt the need to defend the weak when they couldn't defend themselves. He wanted to become a police officer, and joined their ranks the first opportunity he could get. Eventually, his deeds caught notice of the Special Police, who were at the time looking for new recruits. Goro was one of the few people that were picked to join the Special Police. He continued to climb through the ranks, eventually becoming a Red Ranger, but when he heard that the famous Doggie Kruger was looking for a successor, he jumped on the chance to learn from the best. But Kruger would prove to be a difficult master to learn under, Kruger expected nothing but the utmost perfection from him, and he took his body to his limits and beyond. Eventually, Kruger decided to pass on his title of Master onto Goro, and Goro became the new Dekamaster of Earth. Goro is one of the few survivors of the war against Daemos, he gathered the survivors and began to rebuild, eventually deciding to start the Sentai Academy. Goro would then become the Principle of the Academy. To the students, one could describe Goro as a "hard ass" he runs the school military style, and expects nothing but dicipline. Despite this, he has a kind and gentle side that he rarely shows to anyone.
Misc Notes:

Name: Daemos

Appearance: 

9kujas2.jpg

Bio: The Lord of Darkness who claims to have been created from the darkness that exists and all human hearts, and claims that as long as that Darkness remains he'll never truly be defeated. The Super Sentai sealed him within his very own Castle, and it is there that he would remain sealed for the next decade or so. A group of Archeologists would stumble on the castle, and unwittingly releases the Dark Lord from his prison. However, years of being trapped has left his powers somewhat drained. Using the last bit of his strength, Daemos created a form based on the ones ones who defeated him, as a final insult. At his full power, Daemos is able summon copies of enemies the Sentai have fought in the past.

Misc Notes: Daemos Ranger Form:
1255697256703.jpg

in this form, Daemos carries with him a sword capable of launching energy, he's also able to launch projectile attacks

Last edited:
Kryptonian Pride
Sounds like a good idea. I'm up for it.

Name: Kazuki Jubei
Ranger Designation: Gokai Green
Appearance:
Wisdom.jpg

Bio: Kazuki comes from one of the most historical families in all of Japan. From a young age, the thing he wanted the most was to understand why he was on Earth. This was mainly because of his aunt, who taught Kazuki that their family was descended from the Samurai Yagyu Jubei (a real Samurai. Don't believe me? Google it) and have tried to protect Japan for generations. When the war started, Kazuki was eager to help out in any way possible, thinking it was a good chance to prove himself. However, he, his sisters, his grandmother (the family's matriarch) and his mother were sent to a safe house while his father, the original Gokai Green, and housekeeper, Eiji, helped the war effort against the Daemos, much to the grandmothers protests.

When they returned after the war ended, he discovered that their house had been destroyed, their father was injured and Eiji had been killed. These events shook Kazuki and made him think that the rest of the world was to blame for the turn of events, except for Japan. Eventually, the family recovered, with his father having to wear a support frame, because he had broken his spine. This disability meant he had to spend a lot of time in hospital, and the family barely ever got to see him.

Time passed, and bad news struck Kazuki's family: their father wouldn't be able to walk for the rest of his life because his spinal surgery had gone wrong. He was, however, able to leave hospital to celebrate the 90th birthday of Kazuki's grandmother. During the celebrations, in secret, he presented Kazuki with a Mobirates and some Ranger Keys, and told that he would be the next Gokai Green, a defender of Earth. This was certainly a shock for Kazuki, as he thought his father was the original Shinken Green, as they were descendents of Samurai. He accepted the gift, but said he had no intention of saving the world. However, Kazuki would need training, so, on his 22nd birthday, his grandmother enrolled him in the Sentai Academy as his gift.

Kazuki is an enigmatic playboy kind of person. His use of words can get him around most, but not all, situations. He comes across as quite friendly and has several close friends. He also has a spiritual side to him, as well as a sense of honour, thanks to his aunt. Also, he seems to only care about Japan. The rest of the world can burn for all he cares as long as the Japanese people are left alone.
Misc. Notes:
Ranger Keys:
Bouken Black
Dekagreen
Go-on green
Five Black
Shinken Green

Last edited:
Princess of Equesteria
I want to make an annoucement as co-mod. Profiles are welcome and will be reviewed, but final decision making will be cast once Dark Kabuto has return from the anime con (lucky dog). I will also have a profile myselfs...two...or three if I decide to recycle my old DekaBright one. This goes without saying too when I've completed my household chores

In Justice, We Trust!
Got a bit of time before now and when the show starts...so I'll say this to start:

DB, I can't approve of that profile yet because it feels very lacking, do you think you could add just a bit more detail to it?

Kryptonian Pride
Sure thing. I was half- asleep when I wrote it anyway. I'll change it when I get back from watching The Adjustment Bureau.

Welcome
Name: Raito Kouseigami
Ranger Designation:Geki Red
Appearance:
kururugi_suzaku_by_anbu_sadoku.jpg

Bio:Raito was an 18 year old with no job, no family, and very little friends.He finds the Geki Changers after going back to his town.The mayor gave him to him in a box as he died.The mayor also told to him to go the Super Sentai Academy.He was reluctant at first but went anyway.His family was killed during it.It's revealed that his father was the original Geki Red and told the mayor to hold onto it to give to his son.Raito hates people who are too serious.Raito feels guilt when killing or hurting something, even when it is a villain.Although he feels guilt, he intends to destroy Daemos.He is very good with machinery and able to repair things.Even as a child, he helped disabled people.Raito was extremely shocked when he went back to his town to see it being already destroyed.

Raito is somewhat of a coward and hates fighting.He is always trying to find entertainment.He is always planning ahead of his enemies.Although his childhood was boring to him, he is very lively.He is generally kind to people, especially children.He came from a wealthy family.He plans to save the world.He holds a grudge because of Daemos murdering everyone he cared about.Only after fighting, he feels what it's like to be in danger.Raito eventually finds SCRTC and starts working with them.Although he is intermediate at fighting, he is more of a thinker and stays inside when thinking.

He has a very strong sense of justice and is very determined.Raito used to be fast but not exactly very strong.He uses his geki waza many times.That doesn't mean he can't fight without them though.He has a soft spot of poor people and helps them.He sometimes rushes in without thinking.He dislikes gambling very much.Raito's family was very protective of him.They made him feel safe.After realizing they died, he felt depressed.Raito's been training in geki waza ever since he was a child.He takes his training very serious.He recently transformed into Super Geki Red.He has a fear of dogs and sometimes uses his geki unwisely.After getting better at training, he starts being stronger as well.He only learned how to use nunchucks once he became Geki Red.After hating his parents a little for his whole childhood for being overprotective, he starts to understand why and regrets it.

Last edited:
Kryptonian Pride
Oka, I am now, fully awake, I have returned from watching the Adjustment Bureau (great movie, cheesy ending) and I have reworked my bio a little bit, just for more detail.

In Justice, We Trust!
Hmmmmm

You're bio's pretty solid, but it doesn't really match up the requirement I had for the Goukaigers...it's a relatively minor change, just add that and it's good to go.

Kryptonian Pride
I'm not sure which requirement you mean, DK. I've gone over the requirements and there seems to be nothing wrong with it to my knowledge.

In Justice, We Trust!
Well it's something that has to do with the story.

Goukaigers don't care about saving the world, but I'm not getting that from your bio...