Super Robot Wars Chogokin Lot for sale GX-46 and more!

闇 戦士
Call me crazy but I am seriously considering selling all my Super Robot Wars Chogokins. I would like to sell them all as a whole. I really need the money.:disappoin Otherwise I would never let these guys go. They are all complete with boxes and inserts. And they have only been displayed in a glass curio.

Well I have:

Soul Of Chogokin GX-46 Dygenguar & Aussenseiter

Super Robot Chogokin Alteisen

Super Robot Chogokin Weissritter

Unifive Super Robot Wars OG Huckebein MK-II Chogokin

Unifive Super Robot Wars OG Huckebein MK-II Trombe Chogokin (VERY RARE!!!)

IMG_2300.jpg

Im not really sure how much I want to let them all go for but I want to sell them all together. I am just taking offers for the entire set/lot.

If anyone is interested just send me your offer and we can work something out.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Nice set, though it would be hard to sell them off since it's a big set. You might have a better chance selling them off individually. Just my opinion though. Good luck buddy. ;)

闇 戦士
Nice set, though it would be hard to sell them off since it's a big set. You might have a better chance selling them off individually. Just my opinion though. Good luck buddy. ;)

I know. You're right. I thought about that but I just hate having to ship things here and there and all over the place. I may end up having to do that though if I cant manage to sell them all at once. Thanks

If you don't mind me asking, what's your reserve price?

Sent you a PM.:thumbs: