Super Robot Chogokin Thread - News and Reviews

"Training."
We really don't know. Let me hop in my TARDIS and find out!

Who wants to be my companions? :p :169:

Any word if we will get more SRC figures of the other Sentai Mecha soon? I remember hearing that a prototype of Battle Fever Robo was shown off a while back.

Any word if we will get more SRC figures of the other Sentai Mecha soon? I remember hearing that a prototype of Battle Fever Robo was shown off a while back.

It was shown back in 2009, I think. I wouldn't hold your breath for that.
Daibouken and Gekitouja were shown off more recently, but that was still over a year ago.

The fact Daizyujin did so well in the US is the only hope for seeing more of these released and if that's the case, I'd again be very surprised if that goes beyond the MMPR era stuff.

I would imagine that Dragon Caesar and Gosei Gattai Dairen'oh will get made soon to cash in on the MMPR nostalgia in the US market. At least I can put my SH MA MechaGodzilla on display next to a possible SRC Dragon Caesar.

I would imagine that Dragon Caesar and Gosei Gattai Dairen'oh will get made soon to cash in on the MMPR nostalgia in the US market. At least I can put my SH MA MechaGodzilla on display next to a possible SRC Dragon Caesar.

Dragon Caesar would be so small next to Mecha Godzilla though.

悪を断つ剣
Well what do you know... and I want to ask - how many of you know the series and plan to get this SRC?

Super Robot Chogokin - Kuntam Robo!

http://tendoutoys.blogspot.hk/2014/01/bandai-super-robot-chogokin-kuntam.html

TTSRCKUNTAM_zps51bf570d.jpg

Long Live Crayon Shin-chan!

Seeing how popular Kyoryuger is in Japan then do you guys think that they will make a SRC figure of Kyoryuzin/

Just got Genesic Gaogaigar in the mail... and it is AWESOME!!! Even beats out the Max Gokin version....