Super Robot Chogokin Thread - News and Reviews

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
After watching ep 9 of Gokaiger (I know I'm pretty far behind) that SRC Gokaioh is looking pretty good right now.:D Dekaranger Robo too, love the design of it. I've had to stop buying figures because of how expensive school is, which sucks, but those 2 I have to get.

With the different effect parts coming out for each attachment to Gokaioh, I'd imagined you'd be extremely poor if you were to get several Gokaiohs to pose Magi Dragon and Pat Striker, and Gao Lion when it eventually comes out.

Well, good luck to you, dude!:thumbs:

Gokaioh is not out yet, but I don't think its legs can be removed in the event that they decide to release a Gaolion, right?

Gokaioh is not out yet, but I don't think its legs can be removed in the event that they decide to release a Gaolion, right?

It's possible his legs come off, that would allow him to make all his other forms, but we probably won't know until he's released. Personally, I don't think it'll happen. The patstriker that comes with Dekaranger robo is literally the size of a micromachine and Magidragon won't be much bigger.

Gaolion would need to be huge to allow for his combinations, almost the size of a normal SRC, so if we do get him, he definitely wouldn't just be a freebie with Gaoking. So I'd guess we're just getting patstriker and magidragon for the fun of it. I wouldn't expect to see the rest.

000_0093.jpg
STOP!

Hammer Time!

000_0094.jpg

ヒビキラッ☆
Another campaign for colorful Overload effect?
ckUqN.jpg

Big Volfogg
EfHVx.jpg

Kokubougar
SRZSb.jpg

Data Weapon Set #2
FlJKY.jpg

Shouryu no Kagi (Key of Victory) Set #2
WgMHU.jpg

Chouryujin
lQr1g.jpg

Ten no Zeorymer
YXKzs.jpg

Yo Soy Henshin!
Bandai is gonna kill me with all this GaoGaiGar merch. I knew it was coming, but with how spread out the SRW stuff has been, I thought this would be the same. Every time I finish with one area of a line and think I can save some money, they show more stuff from another.