Super Robot Chogokin Thread - News and Reviews

Yo Soy Henshin!
^Nice...

Always wanted to have SoC Dygenguar+Aussenseiter set but the price is out of my range:shakefist

Yep, but Goldion Hammer is too awesome to miss out, not like that easy-pass web exclusive Dimension Plier :(
I finally got my hands on one earlier this year. For some reason the prices dipped WAY low on Yahoo Japan for a time and I managed to score one for only around 14,000 yen total. This was also around when the dollar was worth a lot more than it is compared to now. Since I had a huge order already through Ex the shipping cost didn't really way in a whole lot with the rest of the order.

Definitely glad I bought it. The set is beastly. I just hope I can convince myself not to double dip and buy these figures when they're released down the road as SRCs.

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
Whats the scale of the SRC Sentai mecha next to that Soul of chogokin Battle Fever Robo They released a couple years ago?

Nice post!!
For some reason the prices dipped WAY low on Yahoo Japan for a time and I managed to score one for only around 14,000 yen total.

I've heard from a few places that the SoC line isn't proving to be especially popular with Japanese collectors. It's not doing badly enough to kill the line, obviously, but it seems like the popularity of releases is really hit-or-miss.

Dull Brilliance
Whats the scale of the SRC Sentai mecha next to that Soul of chogokin Battle Fever Robo They released a couple years ago?

I currently have them posed, clashing swords against each other on top of my refrigerator. Battle Fever Robo is bigger all around. Roughly 1 inch taller than Shinken-Oh. But the size discrepancy isn't significant enough to make them look out place next to each other. Hence their epic battle on top of the fridge.

I absolutely love GaoGaiGar.
I need to pre-order ChoRyuJin like...now.

297675_10150423702743345_603803344_10837059_7516407_n.jpg

After watching ep 9 of Gokaiger (I know I'm pretty far behind) that SRC Gokaioh is looking pretty good right now.:D Dekaranger Robo too, love the design of it. I've had to stop buying figures because of how expensive school is, which sucks, but those 2 I have to get.

With the different effect parts coming out for each attachment to Gokaioh, I'd imagined you'd be extremely poor if you were to get several Gokaiohs to pose Magi Dragon and Pat Striker, and Gao Lion when it eventually comes out.