Super Robot Chogokin Thread - News and Reviews

ヒビキラッ☆
2NSOU.jpg
http://blog.livedoor.jp/zgmf2/archives/52205702.html

It's fucking epic!!!:castlerock:

Yo Soy Henshin!
I cannot wait to get mine! The end of this month will be an epic haul for me. GaoGaiGar, Uva, Tekkaman Rapier, Ryuki, and Putotyranno all should come in at the same time.

What's scary is that this will be my smallest monthly haul from now until December. My wallet is dreading it, but the kid in me can't wait.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
If I keep hanging around this sub-forum I'm gonna need a bigger shelf ><

ヒビキラッ☆
I don't pre-order via Amiami, but a friend got mail from them that said:
>Dear Customer,
>Thank you for shopping with AmiAmi.

>Our apologies, but we hasten to inform you that there has been a large scale reduction in production quantities for the item Super Robot Chogokin Key to Victory Set 1 (from King of Braves GaoGaiGar) due to manufacturing problems.

>Our store always endeavors to anticipate possible cuts in the quantities of product provided and as such takes every precaution possible to at least provide enough quantities for customers who have placed pre-orders with our store.

>The stock cuts for this product, however, have exceeded even our worst-case scenario. As such we have been (and are currently) trying our best to source additional stock with our distributors, but unfortunately we are currently unable to guarantee stock status for your order.

>For customers choosing to proceed with their orders we will do our utmost to source your item(s) for you, but if we are still unable to receive them in stock by August 24th we will, unfortunately, be forced to cancel your order.

FFFFUUUUUUUUUU:shakefist

Didn't get that email but has me worrying...

Key to Victory is just the Goldymarg set, not the acutal SRC GaoGaiGar ins't it? That's not terrible to miss out on...

Just wondering, does anyone know why it is listed on HLJ as an August restock, not August release?

ヒビキラッ☆
^Nice...

Always wanted to have SoC Dygenguar+Aussenseiter set but the price is out of my range:shakefist

Didn't get that email but has me worrying...

Key to Victory is just the Goldymarg set, not the acutal SRC GaoGaiGar ins't it? That's not terrible to miss out on...

Yep, but Goldion Hammer is too awesome to miss out, not like that easy-pass web exclusive Dimension Plier :(