Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Keith, you should take a shot just for doing such a thing like that (avoiding RAWs) in this day and age.......LOL

Heroes are forever
And all over the world Toku fans are found fainted in the streets, in bars, in their own homes...

@Keith: Your patience is admirable, now take the next step and avoid spoilers! And after you have mastered that art, take the next step and wait until a series is finished to even begin watching it! (that includes waiting until all movies that came out during it's run are available on DVD and Blu-Ray). HAHAHAHAHA!

God...the worst part about this is that this movie had the potential to be one of if not the best Toku movie of all time....this was written by some guy that wrote kabuto and some of Decade and OOO and directed by some nobody. This movie was so pro-sentai tyhat it's unfair to rider fans. No sentai actually start to get taken out about an hour in....maybe more and Riders getting taken out left and right since minutes in. I didn't have any subs when I saw it but as far as I can tell....the story was god horrible and Den-O only made it much MUCH worse. I say I like Den-O and the mid-series film and Farewell Den-O but I can't stand Chou Den-O, this movie made me dislike Chou Den-O even more. So many plotholes and that final battle could have been so much cooler.

Chief HJU News Editor
This drinking game is probably the only way to actually get through the movie without wanting to kill yourself.

Back in Black
You can ironically die from drinking too much.

There really is no way to escape this movie except pretending that it doesn't exist.

If you're a completionist, then good luck.

OH. I lost my god damn mind out of anger seeing that they had DAGUVA from Kuuga be one of the villains that Decade was bossing around. Alternate Universe or not, that cannot happen....makes me wonder if they made an all new Daguva suit to appear for 2 seconds or if the suit has lasted all these years.

God...the worst part about this is that this movie had the potential to be one of if not the best Toku movie of all time....this was written by some guy that wrote kabuto and some of Decade and OOO and directed by some nobody. This movie was so pro-sentai tyhat it's unfair to rider fans. No sentai actually start to get taken out about an hour in....maybe more and Riders getting taken out left and right since minutes in. I didn't have any subs when I saw it but as far as I can tell....the story was god horrible and Den-O only made it much MUCH worse. I say I like Den-O and the mid-series film and Farewell Den-O but I can't stand Chou Den-O, this movie made me dislike Chou Den-O even more. So many plotholes and that final battle could have been so much cooler.
At least from the Rider side it has various Rider cast from different series (Den-O, Decade, OOO, Fourze), while Sentai side only have Gokaiger and Go-Busters that relevant to plot (well, Fourze and Go-Busters not really got screentime).