kamensentai.jpg

SUPER HERO TAISEN DRINKING GAME RULES!

Anytime Diend acts tsundere toward Decade take a shot!
Anytime you see a fight scene that they just showed completely in the trailers, take a shot or swig!
Anytime someone says "destroy", "kill", or someone's name when they die take a shot or swig.
For every moment that should've been awesome, but fell short, take a shot or swig.
For every time it's the wrong voice actor, take a shot or swig.
Each time narutaki elongates his vowels randomly, 10 shots or finish your bottle!
Anytime people mention decade or killing somone, take a swig or shot!
When ever they say "ore wo taosu" (I will defeat), take 5 shots or finish the bottle!

No Fear, No Pain.
Keith, most of these people have jobs and families. You should be ashamed of...wait this requires them to watch super hero taisen?

...you should be more specific about hard liquor being required.

I really can't wait to see this movie. How bad it is just sounds like such an experience. :D

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I really can't wait to see this movie. How bad it is just sounds like such an experience. :D

Keith, the plot is so "non-existent" that you can be able to understand the movie EVEN WITHOUT THE SUBS...............might as well try it RAW, brotha :169:

The new Tendou Souji
Each time narutaki elongates his vowels randomly, 10 shots or finish your bottle!

Eh, it's not random; Igadevil could probably explain it better but, I think it's just a thing Doctor G did in V3.

"KAMEN RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Lurker
if i woulda known this when i sat down and watched it yesterday i woulda done just that with a bottle of jack daniels