CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I find Bobba Fett to be RIDICULOUSLY overrated. The guy only appears for a short while in the movie and does pretty much squat... the only thing he got is that he's got a cool armor!

I'd vote for Riddick out of spite but I've never seen Chronicle of Riddick, only Pitch Black and that was LONG LONG ago so I dunno.

I say Momotaros beats up both of them XD

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Boba Fett is the guy who captured Han Solo. C'mon. He's the best bounty hunter on this side of the galaxy. ****, he can even give the Dog a run for his money.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hrkh7djDIy8

Please...he just picked up Solo after Vader was done with him and then hauled the package to Jabba. Boba Fett is more of a delivery boy with a gun than a real bounty hunter.

Rally Vincent could give both him and the Dog a run for their money.

She's cuter too XD :laugh:

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Please...he just picked up Solo after Vader was done with him and then hauled the package to Jabba. Boba Fett is more of a delivery boy with a gun than a real bounty hunter.

Rally Vincent could give both him and the Dog a run for their money.

She's cuter too XD :laugh:

But the fact of the matter was that HE FOUND Solo, not Vader.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
I tough Lando told Vader where to find Han?

Someone has not seen the Special Edition of "The Empire Strikes Back". In the scene where the Falcon detatches from the Star Destroyer, you see a bunch of junk in the middle of space, and then you see a piece of "junk" start flying and tailing the Falcon. That was Slave 1