Lurker
It could be in the "And More" category of games after all.Besides,the family games they advertise over there are already announced games,CH isn't...yet.

Lurker
did Knight had really strong moveset back then? I had played CHOOO (My 1st CH game) but didn't really remember much about Knight.

edit: saw one video in YT. From just one combo strings I can tell Knight base form was pretty neat back then :3
while in SCH, Knight's default normal and Forward+normal has the same attack combos lol, and nothing useful from his other normal combos....Yeah, he's pretty much being nerfed very hard >.<
its not nerfed, it's likely that they were moved to a new character, lazily, most likely Saga or Sasword...that's how they operate in CH, which is why most of the base/alternate forms that were great in CH/CHW/CHOOO now look like (almost unplayable)crap

which is why i welcome BW with its measly 18 character roster with joy, knowing that each and every character would most likely be awesome, i was mostly right in that, with only 2~3 characters disappointing me

Lurker
I don't think we will get the game announced before TGS. Gaim airs in October so they might shift the release to the first half of 2014.

toku games never really centered on gaming events, they usually coincide with a toku movie, and hence the closest we can get might be anywhere near Wizard X Gaim Movie wars release date, and it might be CH, or AR or BW, nobody knows yet. but there should be a rider game to coincide with that

Lurker
What about the Gaim Summer Special that's suppossed to be shown this or next week.

As for Knight,he got nerfed,but it's not like his moveset wasn't an overpowered IXA Burst Mode moveset in the first place.

BW is like that due to better budget and less characters to work with + Most of those are already known from CH,so it's not totally fair to give it praise without acknowledging CH's advancements first.

Anyway,been playing Heat The Soul 6,aka what's touted to be the best Bleach fighter before SONY lost the license and...it really fits the formula of CH indeed as it seems like Eighting tries to make their anime games progress like that,starting from incompetent button mashers to more fighter-like games while keeping the theme.

If they could add the systems I added some pages ago plus add some sort of combo refinement of the system to be more like HTS 6's[each character has around 20 different combos,not counting a neutral,back,up and down system,compared to CH's back,forward,neutral and side system,which leaves one side out and hampers aerial combat a bit].Also,some sort of Soul Codes system for CH...make into some sort of Rider Refinement system,not unlike the one presented in Super Hero Mode but much better.The Gauges are already functioning like the Souls in HTS,we could have a Custom Gauge right about now.

HTS 6's biggest draw was more about it being secretely actually good,with the refined combat being up in front of our faces,but not really needed to play the game,as the Bleach lovers had the game set in easy as a default format.CH could do the same and up the AI in later difficulties tremendously and make it a decent challenge.

toku games never really centered on gaming events, they usually coincide with a toku movie, and hence the closest we can get might be anywhere near Wizard X Gaim Movie wars release date, and it might be CH, or AR or BW, nobody knows yet. but there should be a rider game to coincide with that

Yes and no.

They always brought Toku games to the TGS so that customers can have an avant-gout of the game.

All I know is in the next Climax Heroes I'm hoping Stronger makes it in alongside of Apollo Geist and a few other folks from All Kamen Rider Generation 2 like ZX and X

Lurker
Apollo is quite difficult to put in as a character,he isn't even a Rider...Shadow Moon gets a free pass,kinda,but Apollo is stretching it to absurd levels.As a boss though,that's really easy to do.

As for more Showa riders,that's a given.They really need to pay tribute to Stronger.It is after all the year that Araki left us...

ZX,I don't know,but X and Stronger are probably the bestest bets for Showa riders before any other.

Wizard needs to have a Red Gauge that let's him start as any form and be able to transform into the dragons depending on the direction pressed and have All-Dragon as his finisher.Kinda like the Red Gauge Version of his current Green Gauge style.Aslo the Dragons need the Copy and dual wielding styles.

As for Infinity...I kinda get the feeling he is best suited as a Grey Gauge rather than a Red gauge,but that's just me.I just feel that the Assault Combos feel like they fit Infinity's dominating fighting style of "Don't touch me".

Beast...I just hope Hyper gets to use both the Saber and the Gun at once.It's bad enough we don't have Rising IXA to do that,at least have Beast Hyper like that.

Hi guys, this is my first time posting, but I've been following this thread for a while. Anyways, does anyone still have the guide that Black Shroud made? I went through this whole thread, but all of the links are now dead except the very first version of the guide.