K

Kamen Rider IXA

Wizard Hurricane Dragon was expected, to be honest. Still a bit disappointed that Rocket States didn't make it in game.

So do we have any link for Wii ver?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lurker
means that tomorrow's game will release for the PSP and the Wii? as of November 29 is the official release date of the game

Well, if last year taught me anything, it's that you can never be sure with low priority games like that. It took slow chinese torrent, that surfaced day after the official release and even than I had to actively share the link on pspiso so that uploader could download it (I couldn't) and post it on mediafire and likes of that.

No Fear, No Pain.
Mine should be in by Monday. I could have done the overnight shipping...but I didn't want to pay for it so I stuck to my tried and true shippers: FedEx. If they get my Koyomi Araragi Figma in by tommorow over at HLJ I might also be getting a box full of figures on the same day. November has been expensive, but amazing.

gonna download via PSN on my Vita tomorrow... if available.
question is does Climax Heroes custom soundtrack working on Vita?

my PSP isn't working anymore.

Samurai Shodown Community ******
Hey, long time no see, any plan on making a guide for this one?
Not sure if I would have the time for a guide.
As for wrong link posted, it was in results google gave after googling release name, and after checking several other non-working links I didnt notice that this was different game already, only that it was "working"

ヒビキラッ☆
This one makes it like Leangle uses Remote to control Genocider :laugh:
Ue4di.jpg